Presented For Sale By:
|Length||46 ft / 14.04 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||46 ft 1 in / 14.04 m|
|Length at Water Line||40 ft / 12.2 m|
|Beam||14 ft 4 in / 4.38 m|
|Max Draft||7 ft 2 in / 2.19 m|
|Min. Draft||7 ft 2 in / 2.19 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||220 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||450 litres|
|Holding Tanks||2 x 35 litres|
Hanse 455 "Lanas" (2016) - 4 cabins and 4 heads. Standard equipment as per standard specification. The boat will be ready for takeover October 2022. The listed price is valid for the Hanse World Charter Management Program, otherwise a 6% surcharge applies.
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A2: 2 fwd cabins with 2 double berths, hanging lockers, head port & shower stb
- B1: saloon, U-shaped sattee, saloon table, chart table, L-shaped galley, day head with separate shower
- C2: double aft cabins with double berths & storage lockers
- Lowerable table in saloon for Double berth in saloon
- Worktop in galley, black quartz
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Mahogany style, satin varnish
- Floorboard - Classic Stripes
UPHOLSTERY, CARPETS & CURTAINS
- Mattrasses, standard for all berths
- Upholstery 'Monte Carlo' (Hanse Colour Card) - Dark Grey
B&G Navigation Package Basic
- 2 navpods, one per steering pedestal
- B&G Triton multifunction display in cockpit, incl. transducer (speed, depth, temp)
- B&G Triton multifunction display in cockpit incl. windtransducer
- B&G VHF V50 at chart table, incl. wireless remote handset H50 (only with XK5000)
- B&G 2 Zeus² 9 chart plotter, one at each helm position
- B&G Autopilot, control unit & FluxGate Gyro Compass RC42
- GoFree wireless link (only with chart plotter)
- VHF preparation with antenna and splitter for FM and AIS
Cruising Package Basic
- Cockpit bottom, teak
- Helmsman footrests (not mounted)
- Spring cleats
- Anchor windlass, electrical, remote control (only with XH1001)
- Anchor 'Delta' 20kg, with 60m galvanized chain, 10mm
- Battery set, capacity upgraded to: 1x90Ah + 2x160Ah AGM
- Shower unit at cockpit / stern, cold & warm water
- Wind indicator
- 6 Fenders
- 4 Mooring lines
- Second winch handle
- HANSE maintenance kit
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- Deck, standard (non slip)
- Double steering system, stainless steel/leather wheels
- Cockpit table, stainless steel with folding teak tops
- Guard rail
- 2 LEWMAR 50 ST EVO manual halyard winches
RIG & SAILS
- Mast, standard rig
- ELVSTRÖM Dacron sails, full batten main & self tacking jib
- Selden MDS slider system
- Lazy bag with lazy jacks
- VOLVO D2-55, 39kW/53hp - saildrive, propeller 3 blade fix
- Bowthruster, 12V, retractable incl. battery
- Battery set, capacity: 1x90Ah + 1x160Ah AGM
- Charger 30A
- Toilet, manual aft
- Toilet, manual fwd
- Bimini top, stainlees steel frame
- Sprayhood, stainless steel frame, 3 windows
- Radio CD(MP3/USB) player with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Inverter (12V-220) 350 W
- LCD TV 26'' on fwd bulkhead + Glomex antenne
- LEWMAR 50 AEST electric halyard winch
- Blinds for side windows and hatches
- Charter equipment (deck, safety, navigational, galley, bedlinen…)
Looking for a used yacht? Select a Hanse yacht from our charter fleet, with special purchase conditions.
As an official Hanse representative, we make sure that all the yachts in our fleet are in top condition as our professionally educated Hanse service staff constantly supervises the condition of the yachts and their equipment. The yachts from our fleet and all their components are subject to regular scheduled services, maintenance and thorough check-ups throughout the year and that is reflected in their general condition. All services and maintenance tasks are done with top of the line spare parts and that ensures that everything works as it should.
After your purchase, our expert team can continue taking care of your yacht if you choose to do so and if your yacht stays in one of our bases.
If you are looking for the easiest way to finance the purchase, our Hanse Yachting World charter management program can help you finance the purchase of a used Hanse yacht and its maintenance.HANSE YACHTING WORLD CHARTER MANAGEMENT
THE EASIEST WAY TO YOUR OWN HANSE YACHT!
For all of you seeking for the easiest way to your own Hanse Yacht here is our Hanse Yachting World charter management program that has already been recognized by many satisfied owners. Finally you can become a Hanse owner with minimal investment and enjoy all the benefits and advantages of yacht ownership without taking care of yacht maintenance. As an authorized Hanse Yachts dealer we can offer you the whole range of new and used Hanse yachts on favourable terms.
- excellent booking results, with more than 20 weeks per season (fleet average of 21,5 weeks/yacht)
- financial security with insurance against loss of charter income
- high maintenance standards ensure best resale value for your yacht regardless of its age
- special purchase conditions for your yacht
- high-quality aftersales support with prompt processing of claims throughout warranty
- favourable financing conditions through affiliate leasing companies
- transparent cash flow reports through constant insight in income and expenses
HANSE YACHTING WORLD CHARTER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Intended for those who are aiming for maximum return on investment and flexibility in their holiday planning. The charter income is shared in 65% – 35% ratio in favour of the investor. The investor purchases the yacht in his name or in the name of his company and is more actively involved in the yachts business operations. A 30% down payment is sufficient to purchase a yacht while the rest can be financed by leasing. The charter income should cover the leasing annuities and the costs of maintenance, insurance and berth while, depending on the down payment amount, the investor can expect additional profit. This model also offers greater discounts when purchasing a yacht.
Your new Hanse yacht, once it has entered our Hanse Yachting World Charter Management program, will be based on the Croatian coast, in one of our charter bases in marina Kaštela.
The Croatian coastline features 1185 islands and islets and offers fascinating places to discover. No matter if you are aiming to visit ancient ruins, peaceful bays with crystal clear water to swim in or vibrant and trendy towns, the Croatian coast has it all.
Fascinating nature, a long chain of rugged islands of Croatia’s mountainous coast, an abundance of anchorages and a stable climate make Croatia a cruising haven with the perfect sailing conditions. For all those keen on privacy or those who prefer untouched nature Croatia offers Mediterranean wild beauty, warm colours with beautiful light, generous and fragrant vegetation. Its coast alternates cliffs and caves, rocky inlets, fine pebble beaches and majestic bays. Traveling to Croatia is fast and easy, within 2 hours by plane you can reach it from almost any corner of Europe.
USING YOUR YACHT
If you thought that having your yacht in charter management meant that you never get to use it yourself, then think again.
In the Hanse Yachting World Ownership model you can use your yacht as much as you want but we recommend up to 4 weeks of usage per season, including 2 weeks in high season in order for the charter income to cover all your financing, maintenance, berth and other expenses. You can also use your yacht whenever it is not booked for charter.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: