Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Antique and Classic (Sail)|
|Length||25 ft / 7.57 m|
|LOA||24 ft 10 in / 7.57 m|
|Length at Water Line||19 ft 12 in / 6.09 m|
|Length on Deck||20 ft 12 in / 6.4 m|
|Beam||7 ft 10 in / 2.4 m|
|Max Draft||4 ft 5 in / 1.35 m|
|Min. Draft||1 ft 10 in / 0.57 m|
|Total Sail Area||23.6 m²|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||80|
|Fuel Tanks||38 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||20 litres|
Cornish Crabbers Shrimper 21, 2015
Lifting keel, Yanmar 1GM inboard, 4 berths and sea toilet. One owner from new and very lightly used, she has only been sailed in Portsmouth Harbour with the occasional trip to the Solent
- Yanmar 1GM10 9hp
- 1” stainless steel shaft
- Tides Marine ‘lip seal’ gland.
- Fixed 2-bladed propeller.
- Rope cutter
- Instruments include audible alarm, alternator warning light, start switch and stop control.
- A single lever engine control
- Salt water cooled.
- A plastic 38 litre tank with a breather and integrated fuel gauge.
- The engine has been serviced annually by Yanmar.
- Last service - August 2020
- Approximately 80 hours
- 2 x 12 v 88ah batteries with upgraded isolation switch
- Charging - alternator.
- Switch panel
- Solar Panel
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST1000
- Echosounder / Raymarine i50
- VHF Radio - Raymarine RAY53
- VHF aerial with wind indicator (separate from VHF radio. Can be used in conjunction with hand held VHF)
- Compass - bulkhead mounted
- Navigation lights (masthead LED)
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- Mast: including a stainless steel mast band to take Cap shrouds, jib and mainsail halyards.
- All deck mounted on a substantial stainless steel tabernacle.
- Boom: with a Stainless steel gooseneck fitting, kicker and mainsheet bands and all associated reefing line leads / terminals.
- Bowsprit: with a stainless steel pivot fitting, end plate and bobstay take off points.
- Gaff: with a Stainless steel gaff collar with rubber protection on bearing surface. Wire hoist span and block.
- All laminated in Sitka Spruce and treated with Sikkens Cetol
- Standing Rigging: 4mm 1 x 19 stainless steel wire. Jib mounted on reefing spar and controls led aft to cockpit.
- Running Rigging: all – 8mm braid. Mainsheet & Jib sheets – 10mm sheet rope.
- All associated blocks for purchase tackles.
Sails - all in Tan
- Mainsail: Dacron in tan or cream. 2 reef points with tie in lacing.
- Jib: Dacron in tan or cream with wire luff and tell tails.
- 4 berths - 1 double Vee berth and 2 singles
- 1 x seatoilet
- Cloth covered upholstery
- Double burner hob cooker attached to a separately stored gas bottle.
- Sink with hand pumped fresh water
- 2 x 10ltr plastic jerry cans with manual hand pump
- Table for cockpit / cabin - Lagun aluminium leg addition to forward berth infill
- 12 Volt socket - cigar type for phone charging etc
- Electric cabin lights LED ( saloon & forward berth)
- Tiller steering
- GRP deck
- Two tone decks ( parchment)
- Anchor - 7kg plough type c/w 30m x 12mm warp and 4m x 8mm chain
- 2 large cockpit lockers
- Cockpit access to engine
- Midships cleats
- Two fairleads feeding a teak sampson post
- Fenders and mooring warps
- 1 x Manual bilge pump operated from the cockpit with a handle stored in the aft locker.
- Overall Cockpit tent - PVC and separate winter cover
- This is boat number 4
- Coppercoat antifoul
One owner from new
- Builders certificate
- RCD certificate
- VAT invoice
The Cornish Shrimper was built for me in 2015 and is still in new condition
I sail her singlehanded and occasionally venture out into the Solent when light winds are forecast, she has been used mainly in Portsmouth Harbour
The sea toilet, cooker, sink have never been used but she has been well maintained and the engine has been serviced annually by the Yanmar dealer.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Fuel and gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: