|Length||51 ft / 15.4 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||50 ft 6 in / 15.4 m|
|Beam||15 ft 7 in / 4.75 m|
|Max Draft||7 ft 10 in / 2.38 m|
Hanse 505 from 2014 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
5+1 cabins, 10+1+1 berths, 2+1 heads.
Featuring a single diesel engine Volvo Penta D2-75 with 75HP.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Flag of registry: Croatian
- Builder: Hanse Yachts AG
- Length (m.): 15.40
- Beam: 4.75
- Draft: 2.38
- Fresh Water Tank: 600 L
- Fuel Tank: 300 L
- Model: diesel engine Volvo Penta D2-75
- Power: 75HP
5+1 cabins, 10+1+1 berths, 2+1 heads
- L-shaped saloon sette and on oposite side straight shaped settee with wine bottle storage and with table
- 2 Forecabins with large double beds, hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with large double beds, hanging lockers
- 1 cabin with bunk bed, hanging locker
- Skiper's cabin with single bed, Jabsco manual toilet and washbasin
- 2 Heads each with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower (the toilet at the bow has a separate shower compartment)
Straight shaped galley
- Stove with 3 burners and oven Eno
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- GPS Chartplotter
- VHF Radio
- Wind instrument
- Bow thruster
- Electric windlass
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- Electric bilge pump
- Radio CD Mp3 player + USB
- Saloon loudspeakers
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- Cockpit table (folding) with integrated refrigerator
- 2 Steering wheels
- Cockpit shower
- Anchor with chain
- Aluminium mast with 2 spreaders
- Aluminium boom
- Roll mainsail
- Self tracking jib
- Openable swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Bimini top
- Safety equipment including life raft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.