|Model||Sun Odyssey 36i|
|Length||36 ft / 10.94 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||35 ft 11 in / 10.94 m|
|Length at Water Line||32 ft 3 in / 9.84 m|
|Length on Deck||35 ft 1 in / 10.69 m|
|Beam||11 ft 9 in / 3.59 m|
|Max Draft||4 ft 10 in / 1.47 m|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 10 in / 1.47 m|
|Freeboard||3 ft 11 in / 1.2 m|
|Dry Weight||5700 kg|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft 7 in / 2 m|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||980|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 130 litres (Plastic)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2 x 150 litres (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 50 litres (Plastic)|
Are you looking for a comfortable, fully equipped, spacious and well-maintained yacht? Her elegant lines and spacious interior will surely catch your eye.
Bright and spacious, fast and beautiful -- first words that come to mind relating to this yacht model. Never been sailed in real salt water and has never been grounded on rocks. Professionally maintained at charter company and has been loved like a personal yacht, winterized ashore and a beloved boat.
This well-priced Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 36i from 2011, with 3 double cabins, 6 berths plus saloon and 1 bathroom are comfortable and spacious with great sociable cockpit and interior saloon.
The ideal Med cruiser for her class and size, complete and fully ready to sail. Well suited for long distances, offering a lot of comfort and amazing sailing characteristics. Perfect for family holiday sailing and live-a-board cruising, good for club racing or sailing with friends for a week or weekend.
We are willing to deliver the boat by sea within European territory.
It is true, what has been said once on an advertising prospectus: you will be seduced by the high performance hull, designed by Marc Lombard, the powerful sail plan, the deck designed for security, the generous cockpit with oversized, leather-wrapped steering wheel and deep storage lockers.
- Deck Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring
- Hull solid, hand-laid fiberglass, ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat
- Structure inner fiberglass grid, high-load zones cut out, drainage system through structure
- Length (LOA):10.94 m
- Waterline length: 9.84 m
- Width: 3.59 m,
- Shoal draft: 1.47 m.
- Shoal keel weight: 1808 kg
- Displacement: 5700 kg
- Sail area (main): 59.9 m2
- Engine: 21.3 kW (Yanmar 3YM30 29HP)
- CE category: A8/B10/C12
Water capacity (2 rotomolded tanks located under forward and port aft berths with separate deck fills): 355 l
Fuel rotomolded tank located under stbd aft berth with deck fill : 130 l
Holding tank rotomolded tank located in head compartment with valve for overboard discharge and deck fitting for pump out: 50 l
Fridge compartment with vertical access: 180 l
- Forward cabin: 1,80m
- Aft cabins: 1,88 m
- Companionway: 2,00 m
- Saloon: 1,92 m
- Galley: 1,89 m
Below the deck on the Sun Odyssey 36i, and you will appreciate the space, natural lighting and comfortable atmosphere of a large sailboat. On the interior, thoughtful design and high-quality materials (like upholstery “Ambiance Jaguar”) lend both tranquility and warmth to this beautiful sailboat.
There are three sleeping cabins, one forward and two aft, with generous double bunks. The central saloon is a bit unusual in that the wraparound settee and table are to starboard, the single settee to port (both would make excellent sea berths, the stbd settee transfers to double bunk).
Jeanneau has incorporated a rather ingenious feature into the port-settee arrangement: a movable navigation table that slides forward and over the settee when needed and aft and out of the way when not.
The L-shaped galley is at the foot of the companionway, to starboard, and the head and shower stall just opposite, to port. In keeping with the boat's overall appeal, both are nicely executed.
- Large V-Beth in forward private cabin
- Settee/Dinette to starboard - Tan Ultra Leather Upholstery
- Settee to port with movable navigation station - Tan Ultra Leather Upholstery
- L-shaped galley at the foot of companionway
- Deluxe 2-burner stove, oven and grill
- Top Loading refrigerator/freezer
- SS sink with hot & cold pressure water
- Diesel forces Webasto Air Heating 5500 BTU
- 40 litre hot water tank
There is nothing complex about the deck and cockpit layout. The helmsman's position is perfect. The builders acknowledge the boat's considerable beam and have installed molded foot supports each side for the helmsman. The helmsman can reach the primary winches, so he can easily tack the boat without help, but the main-sheet is on the coach-roof, ahead of the main hatch. To trim the main, someone has to go forward. You still can sail manage this boat alone if you have not too much experience.
There is good storage beneath the moldings right across the transom, including a full-depth locker on the port. There's a bit of teak around, enough to provide a bit of fun oiling or varnishing but not enough to become a burden.
- Folding Cockpit Table
- Wood side decks
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Aft Platform with Boarding gate and Swim Ladder
- Cockpit shower (cold and hot water)
- Wheel Lather Cover
- Mid-ship cleats
- Lifeline gates
- Windlass Quick 1000W combination rope and chain 10mm, vertical-mounted in the anchor locker, hand-held remote
- Delta anchor 16 kg with 28 meters of 10 mm chain and 40 meters of 18 mm line
RIGGING AND SAILS
High performance SO36i sails very well even with shoal draft. With its fractional rig, gentle sheer, and low-slung coach roof, it's a classic example of a contemporary performance cruiser.
- Classic deck-stepped aluminium mast SELDEN with double spreaders
- Standing rigging discontinuous 1x19 stainless steel wire
- Genoa furler Facnor® furler with attachment to stemhead fitting and furling line lead aft to roof winch
- Boom vang block and tackle system
- Classic mainsail 80% battened, polyester sailcloth, Rutgerson® stainless steel eyes and 2 reinforced reef points with auto reef - 30,7 m2
- Furling genoa 130% high-tenacity Dacron cloth, Sunbrella® UV luff protection, Rutgerson® stainless steel eyes - 33 m2
- Gennaker optimal size for boat - 60 m2
- Rigging for assimetric spinnaker plus bowsprit
- Lazy bag in Sunbrella® Taupe fabric with integrated lazy jacks
- Coachroof winches 2 x Harken 35.2 self-tailing winch
- Genoa winches 2 x Harken 35.2 self-tailing winches
- Harken genoa tracks adjustable lead cars
- Line jammers Spinlock, on coachroof
- Mainsheet attached to padeyes forward of companionway with sheet lead back to cockpit winch
ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRICAL
The vessel featured a Raymarine navigation system, sound equipment, a heating system, a refrigerator, and an oven. All Raymarine navigation equipment in good condition, chartplotter with maps all of the World, autopilot (with gyro compass), depth sound, speed log, VHF.
Navigation station with general electrical panel and Raymarine MFD, sliding nav desk that can be placed in forward-facing or aft-facing position for increased seating with curved nav seat and storage underneath, deep navigation desk with storage.
- 12v alternator output 80 A
- Charge distributor/isolator
- Engine start battery capacity 2*70 Ah (2018)
- Domestic battery bank capacity 70 Ah (2017)
- 220v shore power inlet with differential breaker, one 220v plug per cabin, galley and saloon + 25A
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers
- Raymarine C90W MFD - GPS
- Raymarine ST70 - WIND, SPEED and DEPTH
- RAYMARINE ST60+ Autopilot
- RAYMARINE RAY 49E VHF with antenna on mast top
- Stereo System with Kenwood Speakers (Cockpit and main salon)
- LED lighting throughout the interior
- Navigational Lights
Place of registration: Republic of Lithuania. Current location of the vessels: Old Castle Port marina, Priespilio 4, Klaipeda, Lithuania.
We are willing to deliver the boat by sea within European territory.
Do not compare this with an average ex-charter yacht. The vessels were rented to professional sailors as well as with captains; therefore, they are in good condition. Sailing was mostly done in the Curonian Lagoon (within the territory of Lithuania), in fresh water.
We are able to offer her for a price of 50.000 Euro PLUS VAT.
Some picture may be of a sister-ship, also some picture may show equipment not included in the sale. Prospective Purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing and or survey that are NOT SPECIFICALLY noted or described on this listing sheet are NOT INCLUDED as part of the sale and or asking price.
All pictures (except Jeanneau promotional pic for comparison) are taken by us and show the actual condition (you will find pictures from the shipyard, which certainly does not need an introduction to experienced sailors).
We have attempted to be as accurate as possible in describing our sailboat Gosail.lt. – Vakaryne. The particulars are intended to give a fair description of the vessel but are not guaranteed as accurate. They shall not form part of any offer or contract for the sale of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The condition or level of safety equipment on board is not to be negotiated. It is not structural or an integral working part of the vessel.