- Accommodation details All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Locker doors with rounded edges and ventilation above. Floor is varnished wood with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Cushions on all berths sandwich foam, 10 cm harder and 2 cm softer on top, totally 12 cm / 5’’ thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Handholds are in all the right positions. The boat is carpeted throughout, except directly in front of the galley, press studs avoid movement. All portholes are fitted
- Beige curtains
- Webasco warm air heating system 3500D 4 outlets serviced 2018
- Upholstery fabric beige.
- Electric toilet.
- Holding tank
- Gimballed stove and oven
- The settee offers comfortable seating. On starboard side an L shaped 2.00 m / 6’ 7’’ long sofa, on port 1.80 m / 6’, with backrests with upper hinges such that the whole width of the berth can be used for sleeping accommodation. Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides. Top opening bar in the table. Headroom in saloon 1.92 m / 6’ 4’’.
- Galley- Big working surface in PlexiCor composite stone with strong, all round mahogany fiddle rail. Carefully insulated icebox with Isotherm electric compressor for chilling and a basket for small items. Extra deep, double sink. Two burner gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina. Electric lighting of burners, no matches are necessary. Safety switch on gas pipe. Crockery locker and cutlery drawer. Bread board. Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils. There are special places for the waste bin and other items.
- Heads Compartment Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Teak grating. PlexiCor countertop. There is a large mirror. Shower with curtains. Shower water drained by pump directly overboard without going into bilges. Hand switch for shower pump for utmost safety. Strong, reliable pump action toilet. Stainless holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out. Cupboard below the washbasin. Ventilation through opening porthole deck hatch and electrolux vent.
- Forward Cabin The forward cabin has been arranged to allow generous free movement for dressing and undressing. Two 2.12 m / 7’ 1’’ long berths with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers. Hanging locker and vanity. Infill between the berths. Opening skylight with curtain under. Chart Table A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table. Electric panel to the right of the navigator. There are drawers and stowage slots as well as a pencil holder.
Rigging & Sails
- Triple spreader deck stepped rig by Seldén. The spreaders are swept back only three degrees, in order to improve longships stability at the whole mast length and keeping high athwartship stability. The spreaders do not disturb the mainsail when sailing downwind. The mast is supported by a solid mahogany support and the main bulkhead. Furthermore, there is a metal beam cast into the hull stiffener area under the mast support. Main boom with outhaul and two reefs. Jib furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex. Seldén rodkicker. Three winches; one for reefing, two selftailing for main and jib halyards. Several cleats for various uses. Spinnaker boom track and preparation for spinnaker boom topping lift are supplied as standard. Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing. Turnbuckles from Hasselfors, aluminium protection tubes from Seldén. Deck light. Windex wind indicator on mast top
- In mast furing mainsail original
- Furling Genoa 2008
- Parasail in snuffer- little use.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Gennaker bow sprit.
Hull, Deck, Safety, Canvas
- Hull and Deck Hand lay-up GRP hull, with a vinylester based barrier coat. White isophtalic gelcoat. The hull is insulated above water line with Divinycell PVCfoam against heat and cold. Hand lay-up method, insulated above water line with Divinycell PVC-foam against heat and cold. Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip. Blue decorative band in gelcoat. Under the mast support there is a steel beam cast into the hull stiffener. Strong under floor reinforcements, bonded with composite. Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with fifteen stainless steel bolts. The stainless steel rudder shaft is carefully mounted with two self aligning bearings for low friction in all situations. Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation. Deck and coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull. Deck and deck fittings Deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor, side trims and bathing platform have top quality teak laid in silicon rubber. Also teak hand rails full length of superstructure. Strong stem fitting with integrated anchor roller, prepared for Original Delta anchor 44 Ibs/20 kg (this anchor is an extra). Stowage beneath for fenders and lines. Two strong cleats forward, aft and midships. Double stainless lifelines. Two scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard just above waterline to prevent dirt strips on the hull. Deck inlets for water and diesel tanks are on opposite sides to avoid errors. Genoa and mainsheet tracks with blocks. Genoa block adjustable from the cockpit. Selftailing genoa winches from Lewmar, size 48 CST. Hatches to forecabin, heads, saloon and in aft cabin. Nine aluminium framed port holes, eight of these are opening. A stainless steel swan neck fitting by the mast for problem free threading of existing and additional mast cables. Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board. There is a separate gas locker on port with stowage for two 6 kg P6 gas cylinders. Integrated bathing platform in transom.
- On port side there is a generously sized, dry stowage locker. The cockpit floor is covered with a teak grating. Wheel steering with single lever engine control. Panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman. Alcoves in the cockpit coaming. Strong windscreen with side handholds, opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit. The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover. Sliding hatch of transparent dark acrylic glass with teak handhold. On either side of this sliding hatch there are useful teak covered work surfaces, ideal as chart tables, etc. Chart tables and washboards in natural teak. Two washboards, the upper one louvered for ventilation. The washboards store in the cockpit locker. Two large cockpit drains.
- Sprayhood cream 2018
- Bowthruster ST 7001 + type 1
- Cockpit enclosure cream 2018
- Bimini 2005
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak pushpit seats
- two bilge pumps
- Radar reflector
- Twin bow rollers
- Fenders and warps.
- Radar- Raymarine RL70C
- Chart plotter Ray RL70C
- GPS Furuno GP32
- Autopilot raymarine ST 7001
- Speed, Depth, Wind Raymarine
- VHF Raymarine 240 E dsc
- All instrumentation original fit.
- two alternators
- 12 v system
- Mastervolt 12v 230v 2000 w inverter
- Solar panel 50w
- mastervolt smart battery charger 12v 40a.
- Dsc Tahiti antenna
- Insulated back stay.
- VHF speaker in cockpit
- Stereo CD player 2no. speakers
- Two speakers in cockpit-stereo.
- Cranking battery 140 ah
- Domestic batteries x 4 225 ah.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across, please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.