Presented For Sale By:
|Length||34 ft / 10.35 m|
|Location||Rhu, Argyll and Bute (Lying afloat)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||33 ft 11 in / 10.35 m|
|Length at Water Line||29 ft 2 in / 8.9 m|
|Beam||11 ft 2 in / 3.4 m|
|Max Draft||6 ft 1 in / 1.85 m|
|Min. Draft||6 ft 1 in / 1.85 m|
|Displacement (Dry Load)||5400 kg|
|Total Sail Area||54.5 m²|
|Headsail Area||21 m²|
|Mainsail Area||33.5 m²|
|Cabin Headroom||5 ft 12 in / 1.82 m|
|Drive Type||Sail Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 68 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 220 litres|
The Hanse 341 was European "Yacht of the Year" 2003! This is an ideal cruising yacht, easily handled short crewed, swift yet practical and can accommodate a family of 6. "Moonshine" has been well looked after and is ready to sail.
- LOA - 10.35m
- LWL - 8.90m
- Beam - 3.40
- Draft - 1.985
- Displacement - 5400kg.
- Ballast - 1650kg
HULL, DECK & KEEL
- Hand laid GRP double skin Balsa cored hull with dark blue gelcoat. Utilising Isophthalic gelcoat and resin for added resistance against osmosis.
- GRP double skin Balsa cored deck with off-white gelcoat and non-slip surface.
- Wheel steering with semi-balanced rudder.
- Cast iron LCG keel with stainless steel keel bolts.
- Hull topsides recently professionally polished and underwater area prepared and antifouled.
Easily navigated side deck secured by stainless steel pulpit, 1/4 push pits and stanchion posts with double S/S lifelines. The aft cockpit is a good size with wheel steering and Teak laid cockpit floor and seats. 3 x cockpit lockers give ample storage for deck equipment.
- Bow roller with integrated gennaker tack ring.
- Anchor locker with lid.
- Electric anchor windlass with Lewmar remote control.
- 10kg Delta anchor with 35m of chain.
- 6 mooring cleats.
- Fenders and mooring warps.
- Boarding ladder.
- Deck brush.
- Bosuns chair.
- 4 x Harken 40, self-tailing primary winches.
- 2 x Harken 40, self tailing halyard winches.
- 2 x winch handles.
INTERIOR & ACCOMMODATION
Owners layout, 6 berths in 2 cabins with separate large heads with shower stall.
- The main bulkheads are fully bonded as structural elements and have a white finish which gives the interior a light airy feel and contrast with the Mahogany furniture.
- Mahogany faced ply structures.
Solid wood door frames.
- Locker doors partly rattan which gives a lovely textured finish to the furniture.
- Webasto 3500 warm air heating in all cabins.
- Clarion stereo radio and CD player with speakers.
- Altitude Clock.
- Altitude Barometer.
- Double 'V' berth, length approx. 2.00m.
Hanging locker to port and large locker with shelves to starboard.
- Shelves above berth.
- To starboard is an 'L' shaped seating area with large table. The seat is long enough to form a berth when required.
To port are two seats with a central table which lowers to form a single berth when required. This also doubles as the navigation station and the table has internal storage for charts and nav equipment.
- Outboard are lockers.
- 'L' shaped galley aft to starboard.
- Triton, gimballed, 2 burner cooker with oven.
- Refrigerated cool box.
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold water.
- Ample storage for galley equipment and provisions.
- The large heads is to port opposite the galley.
- Marine flushing manual toilet.
- 40L holding tank.
- Sink with pressurised hot and cold water via mixer tap. The faucet extends to act as a shower.
- Area for wet hanging with rail.
Access door to the large aft locker.
- Large double berth, approx. 2.00m long.
- Hanging locker.
- Shelf above berth.
- B&G Triton 4.1 colour display - Speed/Log & Depth & Wind. Professionally fitted 2017.
- Silva 10 DSC VHF with hand control mike - Chart table.
- Simrad CP33 GPS Chart Plotter - Chart table.
- Simrad WP32 autopilot.
- Plastimo magnetic compass - Cockpit.
- Clock & Barometer
MACHINERY & PROPULSION
- Yanmar 2GM30 No. E01184. 29hp fresh water cooled diesel engine.
- Saildrive to 2 blade fixed prop.
- Fuel consumption approx. 1.2-1.5 litres/hour giving a range of approximately 200-250nm.
- Engine hours unknown.
RIG & SAILS
- Sparcraft, deck stepped silver anodised 9/10 2 spreader rig.
- Sparcraft silver anodised boom.
- Stainless steel 1x19 wire standing rigging, last replaced in 2014.
- Adjustable backstay.
- Solid strut boom vang.
- Roller furling headfoil.
- Self tacking jib track.
- Harken mainsheet track.
- Running rigging lead aft via 10 spinlock jammers.
- Single line mainsail reefing with lazy jacks and 3rd non standard reef.
- North fully battened mainsail - 2004.
- North Self tacking jib - 2004.
- Kemp cruising chute - 2005.
PLUMBING & TANKAGE
- Water tank - approx. 220L
- Fuel tank - approx. 68L
- Hot & Cold pressurised water system.
Hot water via engine and calorifier with immersion heater.
- Black water holding tank - approx. 40L
- Cockpit shower.
- Blue sprayhood.
- Blue spray dodgers with boat name.
- Blue stack pack with lazy jacks.
Any safety equipment such as life raft's, Epirb's, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
- Seago ISO 9650 4 man liferaft.
- 2 new Crewsaver 165 Sport (Fusion 3D) lifejackets.
- 2 harnesses.
- Harness fixing points.
- Sowester Lifeline.
- Navigation lights.
- 3 x manual fire extinguishers.
- 1 x manual & 1 x automatic bilge pump.
- 2.65m Waveline inflatable dinghy.
- 2.3hp Honda 4 stroke outboard.
Original documents available.
- Bills of sale showing ownership from first owner to present owner.
- VAT invoice dated 29th April 2004.
- Builders Certificate.
- EC - Declaration of Conformity.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: