Presented For Sale By:
|Length||42 ft / 12.8 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||44 ft / 13.41 m|
|Length at Water Line||33 ft 11 in / 10.34 m|
|Beam||13 ft 1 in / 3.98 m|
|Min. Draft||6 ft 5 in / 1.96 m|
|Designer||Sparkman and Stephens|
|Builder||Nauticat (Siltala Yachts)|
From the acknowledged experts in pilothouse yachts this is a great example of the Nauticat 42 from 2002. Heavily updated in her current ownership, she is a well presented both cosmetically and mechanically. New topside paint 2017, recent batteries (engine and domestic), new charger, inverter and alternator 2016, upholstery and mattresses, recent standing rigging and sails and canvas work in 2015. Currently located on the beautiful west coast of Scotland but due in Lymington shortly.
Part I Registry, Official Number 920351.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand laid GRP, with teak decks and cockpit.
- Hull Awlcraft Flag Blue (2017).
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel.
- Long fin with skeg hung rudder.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4LH (serial no. 11325) 110hp diesel engine.
- Separ fuel cleaning filters.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours ca 1,950.
- Regularly serviced professionally.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Maxprop and standard 3-blade propeller.
- Maxprop serviced 2019, fixed prop fitted at present.
- Bowthruster, 7hp new battery 2019.
- Hydraulic steering to two stations.
12v Voltage Systems:
- Full electrical check, revisions 2016.
- Additional 220v sockets in saloon, galley.
- Service batteries 2016.
- Engine battery 2018.
- New battery charger 2016.
- New alternator 2016.
- Fischer Panda 9KVA generator, 390hrs.
- 230v ring main with RCD protection and sockets and shore power lead.
- New inverter (Full sine) 2016.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 40l calorifier, from engine and shore power.
- Seawater intake to galley tap, and to aft heads (via pump in engine compartment) – closed off as not in use at present.
- New F/W water pump 2018.
- 2 electric and one manual bilge pumps.
- 700 litres in 2 tanks, changeover control located next to filters.
- 650 litres in 2 tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tank for black water with pump out.
- Pilothouse helm with wheel and throttle and navigation electronics.
- External helm with Raytheon wind, speed, depth, autopilot and bowthruster controls.
- Raymarine C125 plotter at upper helm.
- Class B AIS transponder.
- SPX Autopilot (control at both helm stations).
- Raytheon wind, speed, depth upper helm, multi at lower helm.
- Furuno 1833C radar/plotter at lower helm.
- Furuno 60cm radome.
- ICOM VHF – at lower helm, command mic at upper.
- Raytheon loudhailer.
- MRD 80 Weather/Navtex.
- Forward looking sonar and underwater camera (not in commission).
- 12v fridge, with freezer section.
- 3-burner gas cooker with grill & oven, new 2015.
- New gas system 2015 to inland waterways standards.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Electric WC to aft cabin, new pump and macerator 2019.
- Shower en suite to each cabin.
- Hot and cold shower in cockpit.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher 4800 warm air heating, vents in all cabins and heads.
- 12v TV in lower saloon – with DVD, without aerial.
- Additional 12v lighting in lower saloon and galley.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Large forepeak self-draining locker, two cockpit lockers and lazarette.
- Two cabin, en-suite WC and shower to each.
- Lower saloon converts to double berth to starboard.
- Galley to port (U-shaped).
- Forecabin with V berth and additional raised berth to starboard.
- All woodwork finished in teak, teak/holly soles – carpeted in all cabins.
- All upholstery replaced 2015; covers in Champagne Ultraleather except forecabin – new Alcantara covers 2015.
- Pilothouse helm seat Ultraleather 2015.
- Aft cabin berth with fully sprung mattress, 2015.
- Curtains 2018.
Description of Layout:
- Pilothouse yacht, with twin V berths forward (W/infill) and pullman berth to stb. Wardrobes and cupboards.
- Ensuite heads with shower.
- Dinette opposite galley, convertible to double berth.
- Lockers under seat, and to hull sides.
- Pilothouse/upper salon with large c shaped seating and helm station.
- Lockers outboard and under seat, and outboard of helm station.
- 2x wet hanging lockers in pilothouse.
- Aft cabin with ensuite heads (electric wc) and separate shower area.
- Double berth with fully sprung mattress and seat.
- Numerous hanging and other lockers, storage under berth.
- Sloop rigged with inner forestay (full luff) and self-tacking track.
- Furlex electric furling to genoa , control at helm , and remote.
- ALL standing rigging new 2015, all self-tacking gear new 2015.
- Selden Furlin mast.
- Mast checked 2017.
- Self-tailing winches P/S and to main/self-tacker.
- Reefing winches and halyard winches on mast.
- Selden Furlin mainsail.
- New mainsail 2017.
- New Self Tacker 2015.
- New no 2 Genoa 2013.
- Storm jib (unused).
- Gennaker (unused).
- Genoa 2010.
- Trysail (unused).
- Riding sail 2017
- Forward ladder.
- Aft swim ladder.
- Salt-water deckwash forward.
- Cockpit table.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Windlass Lofrans Tigres. Remote control.
- 50m 10mm chain. Additional 20m chain.
- 30m 18mm Anchorplait.
- Spade bower anchor 30kg.
- Stern anchor, 16kg stainless with chain and weighted warp.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood and cockpit cover 2015.
- External pilothouse covers.
- Covers for all hatches.
Tender & Outboard:
- Mounted on-Simpson heavy-duty power davits.
- Dinghy and outboard.
- Fire extinguishers (3).
- Fire blanket in galley.
- Auto fire extinguisher in engine compartment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: