Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Oceanis Clipper 361|
|Length||36 ft / 10.97 m|
|Location||Oriental, North Carolina, United States|
|LOA||38 ft 9 in / 11.81 m|
|Length at Water Line||31 ft 2 in / 9.5 m|
|Beam||12 ft 6 in / 3.81 m|
|Max Draft||5 ft / 1.52 m|
|Min. Draft||5 ft / 1.52 m|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 20 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||2|
Concerto in Sea is perfect for fun and recreation on the water. Sail all day and then enjoy all the comforts of home in the evenings. Ready to sail. And well ventilated with hatches throughout.
The engine is professionally maintained. The bottom was painted approximately two years ago, and regularly maintained by divers. She has the crazing characteristic of the 2001 model, which has been cosmetic only.
See her undersail when viewing the photos here. And read on for all of the details. Are you ready to get out on the water? Call today to reserve an appointment to see Concerto in Sea!
The accommodations area was finished out in varnished cherry trim and veneer, teak and ebony veneer sole, and both Mica and veneer countertops.
Main Salon Step down through the companion way into the main salon. The main salon offers 6'3" headroom with a 5'8" long straight settee to port and a 7'2" long U-shaped dinette to starboard. Settee cushions are upholstered with ultra-leather. Overhead opening hatch is fitted with an Oceanair roller shade. There are also opening cabin ports and fixed hull ports to port and starboard.
Nav station is forward-facing. Chart table flips-up to reveal storage, as does the seat. Additional storage is in a cubby and shelves outboard.
Head The head is to starboard as you step down into the interior. Head & shower stall offer 6'2" headroom. Storage is in a mirrored medicine cabinet and a cabinet below the sink. An opening cabin port keeps this area ventilated, while an Oceanair roller shade provides privacy.
Aft Cabin Aft cabin offers 6'2" headroom and a 6'6" athwartship double berth. Storage is in a hanging locker forward to starboard. This cabin is kept bright and fresh with an overhead opening hatch with Oceanair rollershade, an opening cabin port and a fixed hull port outboard, and a cabin port that opens into the cockpit.
Forward CabinThe forward cabin offers 6'3" headroom with a 6' 8.5" long V-berth. Overhead opening hatch is fitted with Oceanair roller shade to keep the morning light out too early. Opening cabin ports to port and starboard let in additional light and air. There is a small seat aft to port and a hanging locker with shelves aft to starboard. Additional storage is in cubbies below the hanging locker and along hullside shelves to port and starboard.
- Fans throughout
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer
- Teak & holly composite cabin sole
- Varnished cherry finish interior
- Salon table converts to a double berth
Galley storage is in a deep under-counter compartment, a cubby in the aft bulkhead, 2x cubbies and 3x cabinets with a shelf outboard, and cabinets under the sink and stove. An overhead opening hatch, 2x opening cabin ports, and a fan keep this area ventilated.
- Force 10 2-burner propane stove and oven (gimballed)
- Double basin stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure fresh water (Water heater energized on engine heat exchange and 120-volts)
- Adler Barbour 12V air-cooled refrigeration system with top-loading freezer, side-loading refrigerator, and large thin evaporator plate
- Autohelm ST6000+ auto pilot
- Raymarine ST60 WIND/SPEED/DEPTH
- Garmin 541s chartplotter, new 2013
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF
- Clarion XMD2 CD/FM/AM stereo
- Yanmar 3GM30F 24HP diesel with approximately 2,370 hours (24 hp at 3400 rpm/27 hp at 3600 rpm)
- 3-bladed feathering prop
- New propeller shaft and feathering propeller serviced to factory standards in 2014
- Reinforced cutlass bearing
- Racor primary fuel filter
- 90 amp alternator with 3-step regulator
- Engine professionally maintained
- Molded plastic fuel tank
- Two plastic water tanks, one under the vee berth, one under the quarter berth
- Plastic holding tank in the head compartment locker
Hull and Deck
- Hull Awlgripped black
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Anchor locker with deck access at bow
- Approximately 200-feet of all chain rode
- Spare anchor
- Stern perch seats, port and starboard with drink holders
- Cockpit table with integral icebox, grab handle, drink holders, light and instrument pod
- Swim platform with walk-thru transom
- Deep swim ladder
- Transom shower at swim platform, hot & cold fresh water
- Stainless tapered stanchions with double stainless wire life lines and gates port and starboard
- Winged fin keel and detached balanced spade rudder
Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum, deck-stepped mast with double swept back spreaders, four mast sheaves of aluminum, wiring run through conduit.
- 2 reef lines and hooks on boom
- Outhaul led back to cockpit
- ProFurl roller furling headsail system
- Hallett Sails 100% jib with UV cover in good-fair condition, 2003
- Hallett Sails 150% genoa, 2006, used only 2 years and in good condition
- Hallett Sails main, 2004, on track with stack pack in good-fair condition
- Lewmar 44 self-tailing 2-speed primary winches
- Lewmar 30 self-tailing 2-speed cabin top winches
- New mainsheet and traveler line
- CQR anchor on bow roller
- Outboard motor mount on stern rail
- Cockpit cushions, foam
- Fenders and docklines
- Lifesling-2 Type IV man-overboard device
- Type IV horseshoe ring on stern rail
- Life vests
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- Walker Bay
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: