Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||36 ft / 10.97 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||37 ft 1 in / 11.3 m|
|Length at Water Line||30 ft 8 in / 9.35 m|
|Beam||11 ft 8 in / 3.55 m|
|Max Draft||5 ft 7 in / 1.7 m|
|Min. Draft||5 ft 7 in / 1.7 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
A very nice Hallberg-Rassy 36 from 2000. She has been in this ownership since 2014 and has had the works. In-mast furling with powered winches means she is easily sailed from the comfort of the cockpit. With new nav. gear and much more - she is a very nice example.
Hallberg-Rassy 36 was built during 1989 to 2003. A total of 606 hulls were built.
This is our mid-range model. Small enough, yet big enough to go anywhere, any time. Designed and constructed by yachtsmen to combine the latest in technology and traditional standards, it provides comfort and nice lines as you expect from a Hallberg-Rassy.
The layout is very well laid out and allows for excellent comfort and unimpeded passage from one end of the boat to the other. The sturdy mast support comes together with the main bulkhead and not through the table or sofa. There is a big chart table in the boat's heading direction where you can sit comfortably.
She has surprising performance for her type, the result of very thorough work of the hull parameters and shape by her designer, Germán Frers. The moderate V sections result in a pleasant motion at sea normally found in larger yachts. She has won her class in the ARC over the Atlantic and local races.
The HR 36 is one of our best sellers with over 600 boats sold.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Manufactured in a HR owned plant in Sweden.
- Hull and deck from GRP by hand-layup method, insulated above water.
- Gelcoat colour code is 1000.
- Isophtalic gelcoat is used in the hull as well as isophtalic polyester.
- Decks and coachroof areas are of sandwich type construction.
- Bathing platform integrated in the stern.
- Hull and deck joined by overlapping GRP laminate.
- All bulkheads laminated in on both sides.
- Freeboard has blue decorative stripe, superstructure has non slip pattern.
- Rubbing strake under blue stripe.
Keel & Rudder:
- The boat has a bolt on lead keel of 3400 kg.
- 17 stainless steel bolts ø 20 mm.
- Rudder shaft ø 50 mm with roller bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta MD22P, 4-Cylinder Diesel engine, output 57 HP on flexible rubber mountings with water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe and silencer.
- The engine is freshwater cooled.
- Engine hour meter in the cockpit 108 hrs indicated.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Fixed three bladed propeller.
- Ambassador Stripper 3 bladed rope cutter.
- Bowthruster 6HP with foot switches at steering position.
- Hide covered steering wheel.
- 12v system.
- 1x 90Ah 12v engine start battery.
- 3 x 125Ah 12v service batteries.
- Mastervolt charger.
- Standard Volvo alternator.
- 230v ring main with RCD.
- Air Breeze wind generator.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water tank (insulated) with 230v immersion.
- Pressurized hot and cold throughout.
- 1 x Manual.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- Two stainless steel fuel tanks, total capacity 345 litres.
- Two stainless steel water tanks, totally 355 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x Holding tank.
- Raymarine 12” hybrid touch screen plotter radar companion way.
- Raymarine ST600+ autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, depth and wind companionway.
- Raymarine ST60 Multi Chart table.
- Leica GPS Chart table.
- Nav4 Navtex.
- ICOM DSC class D VHF.
- ICOM command VHF at helm.
- ICOM handheld VHF.
- Compass with light.
- Insulated icebox with 12v refrigeration unit and compressor.
- Extra deep, double sink.
- Stainless two burner gas cooker with oven (new 2016).
- Safety switch on gas pipe.
- 1 x Jabsco manual toilet.
- Ceramic sink with hot and cold taps and shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Heating Webasto Airtop 3500 Diesel with silencers in engine room, thermostatically controlled.
- Air outlets in forward cabin, toilet compartment, saloon and aft cabin.
- Alpine radio (FM/AM/LW) and CD player with stereo speakers in saloon.
- International navigation lights.
- Combined tri-colour and anchor light at masthead.
Summary of Accommodation:
- All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish.
- Floor is varnished teak with inlaid holly stripes.
- Saloon ceiling has paneling with mahogany stripes, and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining.
- Upholstery on all berths is 12 cm thick and rests on unvarnished, well-ventilated boards to avoid condensation.
- Hand holds are fitted throughout the yacht.
- The boat is carpeted throughout, except directly in front of the galley, with press-studs to avoid movement.
- Portholes and skylights are fitted with blinds and or curtains.
- The upholstery throughout is in Cream.
- The carpet is blue new 2016.
- Lee cloths are fitted to main saloon and aft cabin berths.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Two berths with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers.
- Hatch and opening porthole.
- Infill cushion.
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Watertight shower stall, teak grating, china wash basin and large mirror.
- Mixer tap in wash basin is pulled out for shower use.
- Shower water drained by electric pump directly overboard without going into bilges.
- Pump action sea toilet.
- Cupboard above and below washbasin.
- Ventilation through ventilator, opening porthole and hatch.
- A solid mahogany mast support is fitted next to the main bulkhead.
- On port side there is an L-shaped settee.
- On the starboard side there is a straight settee.
- Both settee backrests lift up to provide extra width for sleeping or additional stowage.
- Large dropleaf table with bottle stowage in centre section.
- Working surface in white laminate with strong all around fiddle rail.
- Opening window over the cooker.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- Chart table with seat.
- 5 drawers and stowage slots.
- Instrument shelf.
- There is a large rubber sealed 2-door access to the engine room off the walk through.
- On the port side there are various cupboards.
- Electrical switch panel.
- Aft cabin has two hanging lockers with one single berth to port and one double berth to starboard.
- Stowage room below and above.
- All spars from Selden.
- Double spreader rig.
- Standing rigging replaced by Ocean rigging (2016).
- Aluminium rig screw protection.
- Selden Furling mast in-mast furling system with mast control.
- Selden Furlex 300 S jib furling and reefing system.
- Spinnaker pole stowed on mast.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Rod kicker.
- Steaming light and deck flood.
- Deck stepped mast over reinforced bulkhead.
- Genoa tracks with blocks from Lewmar.
- Genoa cars adjustable from the cockpit.
- Mainsheet track behind cockpit.
- Electric Sheet winches Lewmar 48 CST self-tailing with guide blocks from Lewmar.
- Lewmar 16 CST Self tailing halyard winches on mast.
- Sanders 2018 - In-mast furling mainsail in Vectran 073 partial battens.
- Sanders 2018 - Furling genoa in Vectran 073 with e-foam luff.
- Teak deck, bathing platform and cockpit seats in 12 mm teak laid in rubber.
- Teak seats on pushpits.
- Toe rail, hand rails and all other woodwork on deck in solid teak.
- 4 skylights and 9 port holes.
- 2 Dorade ventilators in saloon.
- One ventilator forward, one in head and one in aft cabin.
- Deck screw caps for water and diesel.
- On starboard side of cockpit self-draining stowage locker for two gas bottles.
- Full width lazarette locker for fenders, lines and sails.
- Cockpit locker on starboard side.
- Guard rails in stainless steel.
- Bathing ladder for the platform.
- Domed vents for engine room ventilation.
- Stowage slot in locker for cockpit table and washboards.
- High gloss varnished cockpit table mounted on steering pedestal.
- Natural solid teak washboards.
- Teak covered outer chart tables with fiddle rails either side of companionway.
- Windscreen in tempered glass with opening centre section and handholds in the side panels.
- Teak grating in forward section of cockpit with two self-draining scuppers.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stemhead fitting with twin anchor rollers.
- 45lb CQR anchor with 60m 8mm chain.
- Electric windlass Ocean 1 with footswitches on foredeck.
- The chain locker is self-draining.
- Mooring cleats forward, aft and midships.
- Protective brass strips to all cleats.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood with extension to cover entire cockpit.
- Wind screen cover
Tender & Outboard:
- Teak outboard bracket.
- 3.3hp Mariner
- 4 man Liferaft(serive due)
- 4 x harness points in cockpit.
- Plastimo gas alarm.
- Man over board recovery sling.
- Firdell Blipper 210 radar reflector.
- 3 x 2016 extinguishers engine room, saloon and forepeak - service due.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: