Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||34 ft / 10.4 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||34 ft 1 in / 10.4 m|
|Length at Water Line||28 ft 3 in / 8.6 m|
|Beam||11 ft 2 in / 3.4 m|
|Max Draft||4 ft 9 in / 1.45 m|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 9 in / 1.45 m|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||3600|
|Fuel Tanks||500 litres (Stainless Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||450 litres (Plastic)|
‘Liveaboard’ version Nauticat 331 with a great cruising specification and first commissioned in 2001. A fantastic evolution of the original and iconic Nauticat 33.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Presented in sail away condition BALTO is a very nice live aboard example of the popular Nauticat 331 motorsailer.
Based on the old Nauticat 33 the design of the 331 has been changed very little during the last 45 years of production. Some tweaks below the waterline have improved boat handling and sailing performance for the better while below decks the finish has been refined to an exceptional standard. Accommodation is provided below decks for a total of 4 crew in comfort with a single large heads forward and the elevated wheelhouse providing panoramic views from the saloon table.
Lying afloat and in commission in Cres, Croatia with EU VAT paid.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- All hand laminated GRP construction using alternate layers of mat and woven roving.
- Longitudinal stringers and transverse floor members in appropriate areas.
- All structural bulkheads are teakfaced marine plywood, securely bonded to the hull. Engine bed in GRP construction with steel plates.
- The deck and superstructure are of 100 % hand laminated GRP construction.
- Decks laid with teak
- All exterior trim, including handrails are of teak.
- All windows of toughened safetyglass suspended in alloy frames.
- Stainless steel stanchions with teak rails.
- Boarding gates aft and starboard.
- Four heavy duty mooring cleats and four heavy duty fairleads plus a stainless steel stemhead fitting.
- Caprail of teak.
- Anchor box on foredeck.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel fin keel – shallow draft version
- Rudder of fibreglass, rudder stock off acid-proof steel.
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH2-DTE turbo charged 75hp marine diesel engine
- Shaft drive gearbox with Volvo type shaft seal (seal replaced 2010)
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- Dual control stations
- Engine hours – approx 3,600 as of summer 2019
- Date of last engine service – July 2019
Propulsion & Steering:
- 12vDC bowthruster
- 3 blade bronze propeller
- Hydraulic steering system with dual control stations
- 12vDC domestic systems with 220vAC via shore-power
- 1x 110Ah 12v engine start battery - 2019
- 12v batteries joined in parallel with combined capacity of 340Ah - 2018
- 240v battery charger
- Charging of batteries is by alternator from engine
- Shore Power System - Hardwired RCD protected system. Powering ring main, immersion heater and battery charger.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Hot water via engine fed Isotherm calorifier with 240V immersion heater. Faucet provided at galley sink and in heads with dedicated shower.
- Manual Bilge Pump in cockpit
- Electric Bilge in engine compartment bilge space with auto and manual switching
- Heads discharge to holding tank via diverter valve
- 500ltr diesel capacity in two stainless steel tanks
- 450ltr single polyethylene water tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot control head at exterior helm
- Raymarine ST60+ wind display
- Raymarine ST60+ speed display
- Raymarine ST60+ depth display
- Raymarine A70 GPS colour chart plotter display - 2011
- Autohelm ST6000+ autopilot control head
- Autohelm ST50 multi display
- Furuno GPS Navigator GPS display
- Raymarine DSC VHF
- Cooker - Eno, 2 burner and oven gas cooker.
- Isotherm 12v refrigerator
- Jabsco electric marine heads
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies with dedicated shower
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel fired blown air system
- There are adjustable lights above berths and settee.
- LCD TV
- Pioneer CD/DVD radio with speakers in saloon and cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
- Two double cabins plus one heads with further sea-berths in saloon
- The interior is constructed of high quality joinery work using teak faced plywood and solid teak trims with all surfaces finished in a satin varnish.
- Traditional teak and holly sole boards throughout.
- Light blue and green alcantara upholstery in the saloon
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- The forepeak has a large double berth offset on the port side with a single wrap around seat on the starboard side of the cabin.
- Storage is provided in a selection of shelves above the berths and large bin type lockers beneath the berth with a small dresser unit to starboard aft.
- Being the 'live aboard' layout below decks BALTO has a single large heads compartment opposite the galley on the portside.
- The compartment is spacious and finished in a traditional style with a wipe clean laminate surface and teak trims forming the units while the sole is covered in a mosaic tile floor.
- The aft end of the compartment is a dedicated shower area, screened from the rest of the compartment with a full length curtain and fitted with a teak slatted seat outboard.
- The linear galley is of considerable size and the builder has maximised the use of internal volume to create a spacious and practical working space for spending longer periods aboard.
- The galley runs along the starboard side with a white work surface appointed with a double stainless steel sink, Eno stainless steel gas cooker and large top loading Isotherm fridge.
- Storage is provided throughout the galley in a range of lockers.
- An infill section is provided in way of the cooker to create additional work surface area when required while a clever folding teak counter top is provided to port with a small selection of additional drawers and lockers aft of this.
- The wheelhouse incorporates the saloon area, excellent vision is provided around the boat with large glass windows provided on all sides.
- A generously sized table is provided to port with the U-shaped settee and infill in way of the port sliding door a full crew with guests can be easily accommodated.
- A good range of storage is provided around the wheelhouse, under the settees and in a selection of lockers including a wet hanging locker.
- Engine sited in dedicated, fully enclosed and sound proofed engine space beneath the saloon sole. Sole lifts to provide excellent access around engine and sterngear.
- The internal helm position is located to starboard with all navigation instruments mounted directly in front.
- The aft cabin provides another spacious double bunk to port.
- A dresser unit at the aft end of the cabin provides a good variety of storage options along with a mirror.
- Again a good selection of storage including a hanging/wardrobe locker is provided throughout the cabin.
- Masthead Ketch Rig, all spars by Selden Masts
- Battened mainsail with lazyjacks
- Rod kicker
- Furlex 200S Genoa roller reefing system, twin luff grooves
- Slab reefing mizzen
- Stainless steel standing rigging – replaced summer 2019
- 2x Harken 32ST 2-speed primary winches
- 2x Andersen 10 1-speed halyard winches on main mast
- Mainsail – Semi-battened - 2013
- Roller Reefing Genoa -Roller reefing with UV strip - 2013
- Mizzen sail - 2018
- The deck layout of the Nauticat 331 varies little from the original design of the Nauticat 33 and has become something of a trademark.
- The decks are finished all round in teak decking laid in panels recessed into the deck moulding, the aft cockpit seating is also finished in teak to match the decks.
- Access around the decks is excellent with a good selection of substantial hand holds combined with the high solid teak capped rails providing crew with plenty of security. The stainless steel bowsprit is fitted with teak treadplates.
- A large diameter roller on the starboard side facilitates self stowing of the anchor.
- The Lofrans Tigres windlass is fitted on the foredeck with the anchor chain self-stowing in the chain locker below decks.
- The wide side decks run along both sides of the wheel house to the small steps leading to the elevated aft deck and cockpit.
- The cockpit is located aft of the wheelhouse on the raised after section of deck.
- The external wheel is mounted directly aft of the mizzen mast with seating provided running fore and aft.
- The view from the external helm position forward is excellent for manoeuvring the boat into a port or starboard side to berth.
- Storage lockers are provided within the seating box on the port and starboard sides of the cockpit.
- Boarding Ladder – including bow boarding
- 2.8m inflatable tender
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Main Anchor – CQR with 10mm chain rode
- Kedge Anchor – Fortress
- Windlass - Lofrans Tigres, 12v, 1000w with remote control.
- Mooring Warps - Selection
- Fenders - Selection
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Stackpack for the mainsail and mizzen sails
- Cockpit cushions
- Radar Reflector - Mast mounted
- 2x Horseshoe Lifebuoys
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: