Presented For Sale By:
|Length||24 ft / 7.32 m|
|Location||Rockland, Maine, United States|
|LOA||24 ft / 7.32 m|
|Length at Water Line||20 ft / 6.1 m|
|Beam||8 ft 9 in / 2.67 m|
|Min. Draft||4 ft / 1.22 m|
|Engine Model||4 Stroke|
Phoebe is a professionally maintained J/24: dry decks, recently awl-gripped, updated sheets, new deck LED navigation lights, a Mackpack sail stowage system complete with lazy jacks and rigged for next level J24 sailing!
Asking price includes Lehr 4hp, LPG powered, Outboard Motor!
Stored indoors- This J24 will blow you away!
"Age 12 to 80, no matter what your style: racing, daysailing or cruising. Her fared topsides make her dry on deck... While some of the world's best sailors have the latest version J/24, a well-prepared 1977 model, built to the same shape and weight with rigid end-grained balsa core construction can still win the class world championship even after 30,000+ miles of trailering." J/Boats
*Please note that some inventory items have been changed since the time of listing: Please contact her listing broker for complete/ updated inventory!
HULL and CONSTRUCTION:
- Metallic gray Awlgripped topsides with a white boot stripe and black anti-fouling bottom paint
- End grained balsa core construction with hand laid‑up glass in both hull and deck
- Vinylester resin in outer hull skin
- Full structural main bulkhead glassed to hull and deck
- Heavy duty stainless chain plates bolted to main bulkhead
- Anodized aluminum mast bearing beam, glassed to hull and grounded to keel
- Low maintenance molded V‑berth unit bonded to the hull to form watertight compartment
- Aft storage compartments port and starboard with access from below
- Self‑bailing cockpit
- Molded positive traction non‑skid surface on deck
- Hull and deck joint bonded with Plexus structural adhesive
KEEL and RUDDER:
- Lead and antimony fin keel finished in epoxy primer
- Near minimum weight faired transom-hung rudder
- Heavy-duty stainless steel rudder gudgeons and hardware
- Custom laminated tiller
DECK and HARDWARE:
- Two tone decks
- Bright teak toe rail
- Stainless bow and stern pulpits
- Stanchion bases
- Foredeck Lewmar hatch mounted with lid opening forward
- White main hatch with molded seahood which slides on runners
- Bow mooring eye and two bow chocks
- Heavy duty stainless stemhead fitting with snap shackle for Genoa tack
- Two four bolt mooring cleats aft
- Bow and Stern navigation lights
SPAR and RIGGING:
- Tapered, anodized aluminium mast with airfoil spreaders
- Three sets of holes at 1/2" intervals in mast bearing beam with two stainless fastpins for easy adjustment
- 1 x 19 Stainless steel standing rigging with open body turnbuckles
- Anodized aluminum boom with 5:1 internal outhaul and adjustable reef line
- Complete running rigging
- (2) Barient 18 2-speed primary winches
- (2) Barient 10 2-speed winches
- (2) Anodized jib tracks, with adjustment holes and two jib block on cars
- (2) Anodized Genoa tracks, with adjustment holes and cars
- Teak and holly synthetic cabin sole
- (2) Adult size settee berths with large storage area below
- Large forward V‑berth, with two access boards above mast step area and three inspection ports for access into v‑berth compartment.
- Waterproof interior lights, 3 function electrical panel.
- Molded sink with one flexible water tank in cabinet below.
- Dry goods storage cabinet above sink.
- Cabinet doors (3) are watertight ports.
- Molded open storage shelves above settee berths.
- Molded step box with lid.
- Stainless lifting bar bolted to keel for hoisting.
- Acrylic companionway board on white PVC runners.
SAIL INVENTORY and SOFT GOODS:
- North Sails130% Genoa ~ serviceable
- North Sails main sail ~ very good condition
- Mack Pack main sail cover ~ 2018
ELECTRONICS and ELECTRICAL:
Since the time of original listing photos, electronics have been removed from the boat.
Her professionally installed rigging remains and is ready to go: BYO marine electronics!
*Please contact her listing broker for more details.
- LED navigation lights ~ 2018
- Bow LED docking lights ~ 2018
- Illuminated switch panel ~ 2018
- 3-Incandescent interior brass lighting fixtures
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: