Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||36 ft / 10.97 m|
|Location||Bristol, Somerset (Portishead Quays Marina)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||35 ft 8 in / 10.87 m|
|Length at Water Line||30 ft 2 in / 9.2 m|
|Beam||12 ft / 3.66 m|
|Max Draft||5 ft / 1.52 m|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 11 in / 1.5 m|
|Cabin Headroom||6 ft 2 in / 1.88 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 150 litres (Steel)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 300 litres (Stainless Steel)|
Recent works include:
New cushions throughout saloon area and cabins 2017
All headlining replaced 2017
All wood sanded and re-varnished 2017
Hull cut and polished April 2018
Antifoul April 2018
Engine service April 2018
This boat is a large and well-built vessel, suitable for day sailing or world cruising. It has also been used as a very comfortable live aboard, due to its well designed interior layout.
- One double aft cabin with escape hatch and 3 portholes. Wardrobe space and en-suite heads containing a sea toilet and slide out sink. Shelving and under bed storage. A fresh water tank is located under the bed in this cabin.
- One forward cabin v-berth. One escape hatch and 2 portholes. Under bed storage and wardrobe space. Access to anchor locker. Shelving.
- There is a forward heads with shower/tap attachment, electric macerator toilet and storage. The toilet was fitted from new in 2017. Shower tray and bilge pump.
- Saloon area has two bench seats one which converts to a double bed and the other a single bed. There is a large fold down table in the centre with bottle storage inside. There is plenty of storage above seats and below the starboard side bench seat. There is a fresh water tank beneath the port side bench seat. One skylight and plenty of portholes making this space light and welcoming. This area has full head height and is easy to walk around in.
- The galley area has a new gas cooker with grill and double hob (Purchased in 2017) sink and top loading fridge. There are a range of storage cupboards and drawers as well as specific crockery storage areas. There is a slide out/hide away cover for the hob which creates more work space. There is also a manual water pump. Whilst being used as a live aboard this galley area proved to be more than sufficient.
- Chart table area contains 3 drawers, chart plotter, VHF, radar and the boats control panel containing all 12v switches. Beneath the chat table is the battery isolator switch, bilge pump switch, 240v switches and battery charger/inverter.
- There is also a single bunk along the walk way to the aft cabin with underneath storage and 3 12v batteries. There is also plenty of storage along the walk way sides.
- Engine room- Volvo Penta 2003 engine, fully serviced in 2018 using Volvo parts. New shaft seal in 2018. User manual onboard.
Tingdene Boat Sales Disclaimer
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected,river trialled and tested.