Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||29 ft / 8.84 m|
|Location||Hamble, Hampshire (Hamble Point Marina)|
|LOA||27 ft 8 in / 8.43 m|
|Beam||10 ft 7 in / 3.23 m|
|Max Draft||4 ft 7 in / 1.4 m|
|Min. Draft||4 ft 8 in / 1.42 m|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
Sound and tough but requiring a bit of TLC internally, sensibly priced to make room for new boat.
Five berths in two cabins.
'V Berth with infill and stowage under
Opening Hatch to foredeck
Two Settee Berths
Portable chart table to port (opposite galley)
Saloon Table with drop leaves and integrated storage
Clock & Barometer
Two burner Spinflo Nelson gimballed gas cooker with grill and oven - 2014
Integrated Cool Box
Stainless Steel Sink with manually pumped water supply
Water Tank - 20 gallons freshwater capacity
Jabsco Manual Toilet and Sink (with manually pumped cold water)
BUKH DV20 Major over haul 2009 - serviced regularly.
- Kiwi feathering prop
- AGM Engine start battery - 2014
- 115 ah Domestic battery - 2009
- NASA Battery monitor - 2011
- Battery isolator switches
- DURITE Alternator charge splitter ( Spilts and regulates charge from alternator to each battery bank ) - 2009
- 2 x Battery chargers for charging from shore power - 2009
- Plastimo Contest steering compass
- Tack Tick Wireless solar Instruments, Log, Wind, Depth and Magnetic instruments
- Garmin GPS - 2009
- LED Bi Colour and stern light - 2015
- Steaming light - 2009
- LED Tri colour and anchor light - 2015
- Garmin VHF - 2017
- Alpine stereo / CD with ipod connection and switchable cockpit speaker - 2009
- Cockpit speaker with switch for stereo/VHF/OFF
- Autohelm - year unknown but functions.
Masthead rigged sloop.
- Anodised aluminium mast and boom ( The latter with single line reefing - approx 2011 ).
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Terylene running rigging - 2011.
- Slab reefing mainsail with lazyjacks.
- Headsail furling system.
- Two Lewmar sheet winches.
- Two Lewmar 6 halyard winches.
- Lewmar 6 reefing winch.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Mainsail Furling genoa
- Stackpack for mainsail
- Main sheet Jib sheet x 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.