Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||33 ft / 10.11 m|
|Location||Rhu, Argyll and Bute (Afloat at Rhu Marina)|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|LOA||33 ft 2 in / 10.11 m|
|Beam||10 ft 10 in / 3.3 m|
|Max Draft||4 ft 1 in / 1.25 m|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||257|
Presented to the market in nice condition this Nauticat 33 has 6 berths in 2 cabins and a single heads. A long keeled ketch rigged motorsailer of great repute with inside steering position and powered by a 2017 Beta 75hp marine diesel engine. Comprehensive inventory and early viewing is recommended.
- LOA - 10.11m.
- LWL - 8.59m.
- Beam - 3.30m.
- Draft - 1.25m.
- Displacement - 7725Kg.
- Ballast - 2336Kg.
Hull, Deck and Keel
- The hull is in white GRP and the deck is wood with laid teak and the superstructure is in white wood.
- Easily navigated side decks lead to the spacious foredeck and centre wheelhouse with good all round visibility. Secured by stainless steel stanchions with all round teak capped guardrail and single pvc coated stainless steel guardwire. She has the standard Nauticat bow sprit style pulpit. Access is via port, stbd and stern gates.
- Full traditional keel with unbalanced rudder.
Interior and Accommodation
6 berths in total in 2 cabins plus the saloon, comprising 1 double berth in the saloon and 2 single berth in fwd cabin and 2 single berths in aft cabin.
- The interior is finished in solid wood & veneer on marine ply and blue upholstery which was new in 2010.
- Mikuni MY30 blown air diesel fired heating in all 3 cabins.
- 12v led lighting throughout.
Forward cabin has 2 single berths in "V" and has good natural light provided by the forward hatch and port & stbd single windows.
Forward heads compartment is to port between the forward cabin and the saloon.
- Manual sea toilet.
- Wasbasin with hot & cold pressurised water.
- Good storage space.
- Hanging locker to stbd.
Saloon is bright, spacious and well laid out.
- Forward & aft seating/dinette is to port.
- Table lowers to form a double berth.
- Linear galley to stbd with Plastimo Neptune 2500 2 burner hob with oven & grill, 2 stainless steel sinks with hot & cold pressurised water and a top loading fridge.
- Ample storage space in the saloon in various lockers, cupboards and shelves.
Wheelhouse is bright, spacious and well laid out.
- Port and stbd sliding doors lead to the side decks.
- Forward are 3 glass windscreens with wipers.
- 3 fixed side windows port & stbd and 2 fixed windows aft.
- Helm position is central with companionway to the saloon to stbd of the wheel.
- Engine access beneath the wheelhouse sole.
- Companionway to the aft cabin.
Aft cabin has port & stbd single berths.
- Hanging locker, drawers and shelves.
- Access to stern gear through hatches aft.
- Natural light is provided via 2 windows to port and 1 window to stbd and 12v cabin lighting.
- Single bow roller.
- Lofrans Tigres 1200 watt anchor windlass with warping drum and foot controls.
- 45lb CQR anchor with 40m of 10mm chain.
- Spare CQR anchor.
- Stainless steel pulpit with marine ply base.
- Teak capped guard rails.
- Port & stbd gates.
- Stern gate.
- 2 mooring cleats.
- 2 samson posts fwd and 1 aft.
- Seago 260 dinghy.
- 2.5hp Suzuki outboard circa 2010.
- Boarding ladder.
- 1 x halyard single speed winch on the main mast.
- 1 x Lewmar halyard single speed winch on the mizzen mast.
- 2 x Gibb 30 primary single speed self tailing winches.
- 4 x winch handles.
- ICOM M601 DSC VHF radio in wheelhouse.
- Raymarine GPS in wheelhouse.
- Magellan GPS as back (handheld).
- Raymarine Tridata ST60 echosounder in wheelhouse.
- Raymarine Tridata ST60 speed/log in wheelhouse.
- Raymarine St4000 autopilot in wheelhouse.
- Sestrel compass.
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter in wheelhouse.
- Raymarine ST60 wind direction & speed in wheelhouse.
- Clipper Navtex.
Rig and Sails
Ketch rigged with alloy masts and spars by Seldon supported by stainless steel standing rigging.
- Braid on braid running rigging some replaced as necessary.
- Stack packs with lazy jacks on both main and mizzen by Nicolson Hughes 2014.
- Harken furling system on the genoa 2018.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Main sail in good.
- Furling genoa by Nicolson Hughes in very good condition..
- Mizzen sail in good condition.
- Spinnaker in good condition.
- Spare genoa.
Machinery and Propulsion
Powered by a Beta 75 hp 4 cylinder marine diesel engine with shaft drive to a bronze 3 blade fixed prop.
- Fresh water cooled via a heat exchanger.
- Last serviced Oct 18.
- Engine hours 257.3.
- Fuel consumption 1.5Ltr per hour giving a range of 1600 - 2000nm.
- Morse single lever throttle control.
- Borg Warner velvet drive hydraulic transmission.
- Rope cutter.
Systems and Tankage
- Plastic water tank in the saloon under deck mid keel.
- 2 stainless steel fuel tanks 290Ltr each.
The 12v ships electrical system is powered by 2 12v batteries and there is a control panel in the wheelhouse.
- 1 x 12v Banner starting bull 95ah engine start battery circa 2016.
- 3 x 12v Xplorer XP31 MF 120ah domestic battery circa 2017.
- Shore power with cable.
- Fairstone automatic ABC - 1230D 30amp battery charger.
- Sterling Marine Power universal battery managements system with multi battery isolator - coast distribution.
- Engine alternator charges all batteries (75amp).
- TV in saloon with DVD player.
- Clarion BD149R stereo in wheelhouse.
- Sound Lab RTS 250 speakers in wheelhouse.
“The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is””
- Electric Bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Fire blanket.
- Vetus exhaust alarm.
- Lifebuoy with light & bracket.
- 8 harness points.
- Electric horn.
- Navigation lights, masthead, allround, deck p&s, stern white, steaming light and deck lights.
- Oscar XM man overboard rescue sling.
Manufacturer and design information
- Built by Siltala Yachts, Riihikoski and designed by W. Aarnipalo.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: