Presented For Sale By:
|Length||22 ft / 6.71 m|
|Location||Stapleton, Alabama, United States|
|LOA||22 ft 1 in / 6.74 m|
|Beam||7 ft 11 in / 2.41 m|
|Engine Model||4 Stroke Sho|
|Fuel Tanks||40 gal|
IN STOCK NOW!!
2023 Xpress Boats H22B
IN STOCK!! LISTED ON 7/28!
FINANCING AVAILABLE!! IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE!!
PLEASE MESSAGE US HERE OR CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFO!!!
SAVE THOUSANDS OFF MSRP!!!
Xpress Hyper-Lift Bay Series boats are the SOLUTION. Built on the foundation of our Hyper-Lift Hull, this dream craft packs performance, fishability, and comfort into one amazing cost effective boat. Thin water or rough seas, you will not find a better solution. Whether this is your first bay boat or making this your last bay boat you intend to buy, the Xpress Hyper-Lift Bay Series will satisfy the need!
Features may include:
- Hyper-Lift® Hull
- Gulfsand Paint with Xtreme Coat Liner
- Xclusive Graphics
- All-Welded Construction
- Longitudinal Rib Construction
- Unibody Injected Foam Construction
- SeaDek Step Pad on Bow
- NEW Xtreme Liner in Front Deck & Rod Boxes
- NEW SeaDek Pads in Rod Boxes
- Coolers Under Jump Seats
- Drop In Liner for Front Deck Storage
- Walkboards w/ Cupholder
- 2 Fold Down Fishing Seats with 13'' Extensions
- 2 Built-In Lockable Rod Boxes
- 8 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
- Alum Leaning Post with Cushion and Foot Rest
- Large Bay Center Console with Baitwell, Fold Down Grabrail, Removable Windshield, Seat Cushion & Back-Rest Cushion
- Aerated Livewell in Rear Deck
- Thru Transom Hydraulic Hose Fittings (H22B & H24B)
- 6 Rod Holders on Console
- Cup Holder on Console
- 2 Rear Deck Jump Seats with Storage Underneath
- Latches for Jump Seat Lids
- Stainless Floor Drain Covers
- Humminbird PiranhaMax 4 Graph
- Minn Kota Riptide 46 Trolling Motor
- Running Lights
- Tach & Fuel Gauges
- BackTrack Single Axle Aluminum Trailer
- Price does not include dealer freight, prep and rigging
- Price includes all incentives and rebates
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.