Presented For Sale By:
|Length||26 ft / 7.98 m|
|Location||Wilmington, North Carolina, United States|
|LOA||26 ft 2 in / 7.98 m|
|Beam||8 ft 10 in / 2.69 m|
|Fuel Tanks||81 gal|
ON ORDER AVAILABLE
2023 Pathfinder Boats 2600 TRS
Fish Hard and Play Easy.
Take your guests for an evening of island hopping or dinner and then win a tournament the next day. The new Pathfinder 2600 TRS does it all with style, comfort and high performance. There’s cushioned seating for 10 including aft deck seating with flip up backrests and the forward deck can be transformed into a lounge area complete with an optional bow table.
The console has a fully finished interior with optional pump out potty and the standard deluxe helm seating is perfect for a quiet cruise for two. Plus, there’s an option for a ski pole.
Even with all this, Pathfinder’s angling legacy shines through with full trolling motor capability, lockable rod storage and a 36 gallon live well. Plus, because of its twin-stepped hull and vacuum infused construction, this boat is boat quick and light, making it exceptionally fuel efficient and a blast to drive.
Finally, there’s a true his and hers bay boat.
Features may include:
Steering & Handling – Steering
- Hydraulic Steering
Steering & Handling – Jackplate
- Jackplate 6"
Steering & Handling – Steering Wheel
- GEM Stainless Steel
Steering & Handling – Trim Tabs & Indicators
- Trim Tabs
Hull Color – Hull Color Pattern
- Hull Side Color to Chine
Deck Color – Deck Color Pattern
Helm Seating – Helm Seat
- Helm Seat w/Battery Storage and Tackle Tray
Cushions – Cushion Color
Family Features – Washdown Systems
- Raw Water Washdown System
Family Features – Comfort and Convenience
- Anchor locker
- Boarding ladder
- Center console w/ side access
- Large guttered, gasketed, locking dry storage compartments (3)
- Self-bailing cockpit
Fishing Features – Advanced Angling Details
- Console Windshield & Grabrail
- Deck Grab Rails (Bow, Port & Stbd)
- Flush-mount Bow Cleat (8 in)
- Flush-mount Stern Cleat (2)
- In-deck Castnet Storage Locker
- Locking Storage (port & stbd)
- Console rod rack (1 port, 4-bank)
- Flush-mount gunnel rod holder (4)
- Under-gunnel rod storage
- TM wiring system complete with battery tray(s)
Lights and Electric – Lights
- Cockpit lights, compass & helm footrest
- Navigation lights, LED (console)
Livewells and Pumps – Available Details
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Livewell (36-gallon, port)
- Livewell light
Additional Color Accents – Rub Rails
- Black Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.