Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Super Air Nautique G23|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Length||25 ft / 7.62 m|
|Location||Branson, Missouri, United States|
|LOA||25 ft / 7.62 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Dry Weight||6000 lb|
|Engine Model||ZZ6 6.2L 450hp|
|Fuel Tanks||65.6 gal|
2023 Nautique Super Air Nautique G23
Just Arrived!!! This is a brand new 2023 Nautique G-23 in Mystic White/Tungsten Grey/Jet Black bottom, Haze Grey Interior, and powered by a PCM ZZ6 450hp. It has the following upgraded options:
- Tower Speakers-Dual Speaker Housing w/2 Pair JL Audio M6 Series 880xSeries Speakersx4
- Bimini for Standard Tower w/Surf Pockets
- Nautique Strapless Board Racks
- Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Studio
- Battery Maintenance System/Charger
- Cover-Tower Up
- Ballast-Supplemental 1,450 LBS
- Fire Extinguisher- Automatic
- Heater w/Defroster
- Ladder-Platform Access
- Lights-Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Pkg
- Linc Panoray-Navionics Maps
- Nautique Integrated Steering Assist
- Phender Pro-Boat Fender Attachment System
- Tandem Spoke Leather Steering Wheel
- Surf Select Switch
- Seating-Bow Armrests (retractable)
- Seating -Bow Filler Cushion
- Seating-Heated Driver's and Loveseat
- Stereo-JL Audio M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront)
- Stereo-Transom Mounted Remote Control
- Walk-Thru Air-Dam (Pocket Door)
Call for more info or to schedule a showing today.
Celebrating its tenth year as the world’s leading wake sports boat, the Super Air Nautique G23 continues its reign on top as the gold standard. The legendary performance and award-winning lineage that the G23 has built its reputation on for a decade continues in the most advanced and luxurious model to date. With world-class wakes and waves, a stunning exterior and all of the interior amenities you could desire, the G23 is ready to outperform anything else in its class.
Features may include:
Flight Control Tower®
- The Super Air Nautique G23 has three tower options for 2023. It comes standard with our Flight Control Tower or you can opt up to the Actuated Flight Control Tower which folds up or down at the touch of a button. Step up to the Telescoping Flight Control Tower, and you can quickly and easily telescope the tower up or down with everyone sitting comfortably in their seats. The Telescoping Flight Control Tower is designed so that the boat can be in motion with the tower completely up or completely down and the bimini remaining in place for maximum protection from the elements.
- The Super Air Nautique G23 comes with a sleek windshield to complement its exterior aesthetic. Providing the driver with a clear view of the surroundings, this automotive-inspired windshield takes cues from the exterior and continues those lines giving the entire boat a well thought-out, integrated look.
- The G23 takes the asymmetrical design that Nautique has been on the forefront of and made it even better. Clear visibility of the water and the LINC Panoray touchscreen are evident, while also keeping everything the driver needs within reach. A phone pocket doubles as a place to keep your drain plug when your boat is out of the water, and a large open dash area is the ideal place for hats and other accessories.
- Perfectly positioned on the armrest directly above the throttle of the G23, the Helm Command rotary dial gives you the ability to quickly scroll through menus and settings on the LINC Panoray display. While sitting back comfortably, the Helm Command makes it easy to make adjustments on the fly.
MyNautique ™ Integration
- Incorporated into the G23, Nautique is proud to offer our integrated connectivity platform called MyNautique. With the ability to remotely view your G23’s fuel level, location, battery voltage and other important information, MyNautique allows you to virtually connect to your boat from your phone or computer.
- After a decade of dominance, the Super Air Nautique G23 delivers the ultimate wakesu
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.