Manufacturer Provided Description
Featuring the second generation stepped hull combined with an extreme angle of entry and a beautiful bow flair the 244CC is as pleasant to run as it is to look at. Features such as bow and stern seating options, standard fresh water, and console changing room make it family friendly as well.
- LED live well lights
- Twin 18 gallon live wells with independent water systems and clear lids
- Built in fuel tank
- Deluxe console with SS grab rail, wind shield, and generous flush mount room.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Trim Tabs
- SS steering wheel
- Fresh water shower station.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Courtesy lights.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Folding seat on console with back rest.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- Folding stern light.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Large Fish Box in Bow
- Dual Battery Switch
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.