Presented For Sale By:
|Model||1600 VISION SC|
|Length||16 ft / 4.98 m|
|Location||Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States|
|LOA||16 ft 4 in / 4.98 m|
|Beam||7 ft 11 in / 2.41 m|
|Dry Weight||935 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||12 gal|
2023 Crestliner 1600 VISION SC
ON ORDER - RESERVE TODAY!
ON ORDER - RESERVE TODAY!
Optional equipment includes:
- MinnKota fishing package
- Full vinyl floors
- Trailer side bunk loading/centering guides
FISH YOUR OWN WAY.
Every angler wants a quality boat they can call their own. With the Crestliner 1600 Vision, that boat truly is their own. It’s a custom fishing boat that allows you to choose from a few different configurations: side consoles, dual consoles, or a center windshield walkthrough, so you get a fishing boat that perfectly suits your needs. And with options like bow cushions for walk-through models, and carpeted sidewalls for a refined look and feel, you’ll have a boat that’s custom to you.
The Crestliner 1600 Vision features an open bow design for you to reel in your next catch and throw it in the 17-gallon livewell to keep it fresh. There’s plenty of rod storage space, optional jump seats, and a stern casting platform so you can bring friends with you to share in the adventure. The all-welded aluminum hull paired with an increased 75 hp rating means you can take to the water with confidence, knowing that no matter how many fish you catch, you’ll have a memorable day.
Features may include:
- Console, starboard, fiberglass reinforced w/lit toggle switches, drink holder, 12V power outlet, throw tray, & MP3 cubby
- Speedometer and tachometer gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
- Steering wheel, black
- No-feedback steering
- Master power switch
- Fuse panel
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat, jump seat (2) (stern)
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (4)
- Storage cubby (foredeck)
- Storage compartments (port & starboard, forward bow)
- Storage compartment (port, aft bow)
- Storage, open (under console)
- Storage, port, starboard & center battery storage compartment (stern)
- Trolling motor battery storage compartment (12V system compatible) (bow)
- Drink holders (2)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (holds 2 rods)
- Rod storage, lockable (center, in-floor) (5 tubes @ 9' capacity)
- Livewell, 17 gal. aerated w/bait bucket (bow) (35Lx12.25Wx9D)
- Bilge pump (manual)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Light, courtesy (touch-button)
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Reboarding ladder
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-Hook systems
- Corner caps, formed (stern)
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Eyes, stainless steel (bow & stern)
CALL TODAY FOR OUR BEST PRICE!
Item and price are good for a limited time or while supplies last and includes Leaders RPM's Preferred Customer Program (call for details). This is a BRAND NEW unit with full manufacturer’s warranty. Price includes dealer discounts PLUS any factory-to-dealer rebates.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.