Meet the 325 Conquest Pilothouse, a cabin boat that combines rugged capability and remarkable sophistication. No matter the weather conditions, the Pilothouse is designed to keep you safe and comfortable, thanks to an enclosed helm area that's loaded with smart amenities. Performance is better than ever, too, thanks to a redesigned hull that delivers improved planing and stability. Entertain friends and family, head offshore in search of fish, or plan an overnight stay at a new destination: The 325 Conquest Pilothouse lets you do it all with no hassles, no excuses. The SUV of the Sea has arrived.
- Enclosed full front glass windshield and integrated hardtop with aft bulkhead and doors provide superior weather protection, with a slide-down section of bulkhead glass that opens up the area on nice days.
- Starboard dive door with removable swim ladder improves accessibility for swimming and watersports, and aids anglers in dragging large catches on deck.
- Features for serious fishing include a prep center with sink and storage, in-deck fishboxes, Raymarine® electronics and more.
- Deluxe cabin includes convertible V-berth sleeping/dining area, full-height hanging locker and deckhouse windows for plenty of natural light.
- Unique portside lounge seat with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- White Hull
- Chrome Graphics
- Black Canvas
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Anchor Windlass Chain
- Cruising Package
- Heater Diesel System
- Windshield Defroster
- Starboard Interior Storage Cabinet
- Cockpit Foldout Bench Seat - Port
- Cockpit Table
- Summer Kitchen
- 12v Dc Receptacle Elec. Reels / Downriggers
- Generator (120 V)
- Premium Audio Package
- VHF Radio - Raymarine
- 12" Raymarine Axiom Pro Rvx Electronic / Navigation Package
- 12" Raymarine Axiom Pro S Additional Display Package
- Realvision 3D Sonar Direct Connect
- Radar - Magnum Open Array 4kw SHD Next Gen
- Privacy Curtain
- Hardtop Hatches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.