Presented For Sale By:
|Length||18 ft / 5.49 m|
|Location||Stapleton, Alabama, United States|
|LOA||18 ft / 5.49 m|
|Beam||7 ft 9 in / 2.36 m|
|Engine Model||4 Stroke Sho|
|Fuel Tanks||18 gal|
IN STOCK NOW!!
2022 Xpress Boats H18 Bass
IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE!!
FINANCING AVAILABLE! EASY ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS AVAILABLE!!
PLEASE MESSAGE US HERE OR CALL TODAY FOR DETAILED PRICING!!
BOATS ARE SELLING QUICK RIGHT NOW SO DON'T BE TOO LATE!!
NEW HYPER-LIFT BASS SERIES
What happens when you take the finest padded hull design in the industry, years of innovation, coupled with essential features all at an economical price? You get the new Hyper-Lift Bass Series. Available in 17 and 18 foot lengths, this boat has an ergonomically designed interior with awesome standard features and a sleek, superbly appointed, open floor plan that will provide you with years of xcitement. Fast, dry, pad hull design is your solution to getting you to and from your destination safely and most certainly, quickly!
Features may include:
- Hyper-Lift® Hull
- Choice of Charcoal, White, Silver, Gulfsand or Camo Paint
- Xtreme Coat Liner
- SeaDek Liner on Decks
- Xpress Logo’d Soft Sided Cooler
- All-Welded Construction
- X-Wing Fiberglass Console & Tinted Windshield
- Longitudinal Rib Construction
- Unibody Injected Foam Construction
- Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Well w/SS Tool Holder
- 1 Fold Down Fishing Seat with 13? Extension
- 1 Butt Seat w/Adjustable Pro Pole
- Xtreme Coat Under Lids and in Seat Box
- Front Deck Lockable Storage Boxes w/Liners
- 2 Rear Deck Boxes w/Tackle Tray Storage
- 8 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
- Aerated Livewell in Rear Deck
- Bilge Pump
- Tuck & Roll Driver and Passenger Seats with Storage Box
- Center Seat for T & R
- Humminbird Helix 5 Graph
- Minn Kota 45 Edge Trolling Motor
- 2 Bank Charger
- Lockable Rod Box
- Tach, Trim, Fuel and Water PSI Gauges
- BackTrack Single Axle Aluminum Trailer w/Alum Wheels
Price does not include dealer freight, prep and rigging
Price includes all incentives and rebates
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.