Presented For Sale By:
|Length||33 ft / 10.07 m|
|Location||London, Greater London|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|LOA||33 ft / 10.07 m|
|Beam||10 ft 8 in / 3.25 m|
|Min. Draft||2 ft 11 in / 0.9 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 250 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 150 litres|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 80 litres|
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
Simple, elegant, comfortable…
Nimbus excels in using stylistically pure Scandinavian design focused on simplicity of usage and clever, functional solutions.
Utilising their extremely popular Sidewalk Design, Nimbus’ designers have made moving around the boat and the fore deck both easy and safe.
The hull is designed for a comfortable ride at speeds from 0 to 22 knots. This hull has no distinct planing threshold and runs with a good fuel economy at all speeds. Speed can be adapted to sea conditions, and this results in a feeling of security, increased comfort and the best possible way to experience the surrounding scenery.
One of the key features of the Nimbus sidewalk design concept is the large flush fitted sliding door to starboard. This sliding door assists communication with crew members when docking and allows for plenty of fresh air to flow through the saloon, enhancing the driving experience on sunny days.
The helm has been maximised to provide the greatest possible flexibility and can be equipped with a range of electronics according to individual requirements and preferences. Visibility is optimised by the large, curved windscreen and helm position from which the driver can enjoy a panoramic view.
During the day, passengers can be bathed in natural light from the glass roof or choose to enjoy even more fresh sea air flowing through the opening roof hatches. Whilst in the evening the saloon is both cosy and welcoming, thanks to a careful choice of materials and well-placed lighting.
A dinette solution provides plenty of room for four people and converts easily into a double berth. The dining table folds down into a cocktail table with glass holders, making the saloon an ideal place for socialising.
The galley is equipped with ceramic gas heated glass hob with integrated ventilation, Corian top and a 65 litre refrigerator. An optional extra refrigerator or freezer box can be fitted below the sofa to ensure that a refreshing cold drink or tempting snack is always to hand.
The aft deck shares the same level as the bathing platform and saloon. It has a generously sized, comfortable L-shaped sofa for five persons with foldable seating.
The Nimbus 305 Coupé boasts two inviting cabins, an owner’s cabin (available with Queen bed or V-bed) and a guest cabin plus a modern shower room with head, accessible from both cabins.
• Design Category: B
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length Overall: 10.07m
• Length of Hull: 9.74m
• Beam Overall: 3.25m
• Beam of Hull: 3.14m
• Air Draft: 3.65m
• Air Draft with folded mast: 3.32m
• Draft: 0.9m
• Cabins: 2
• Berths: 4+2
• Fuel Capacity: 250L
• Water Capacity: 150L
• Hot water Capacity: 20L
• Waste/Black Water Capacity: 80L
• Volvo Penta D3-220 Shaft (220Hp)
• Volvo Penta D3-150 Shaft (150Hp)
• Shore power and battery charger
• White hull
• Simrad 9 inch plotter
• Volvo Penta trip computer
• Depth log
• Sleipner SE60 bow thruster
• Choice of Queen bed or V-bed in owner’s cabin
• Eberspächer heater and defroster
• Hot water system
• Fusion stereo with bluetooth
• Ceramic gas cooking hob
• LED interior lights
• Nimbus dinner set for 6 people
• Wardrobe in mid-cabin
• Cabin cushions in beige or blue
• Cockpit cushions in beige or blue
• Shower on transom with hot and cold water
• Solar energy package
• Choice of painted hull colour
• Range of HiFi packages
• Range of Simrad plotter packages
• Simrad echo-sounder
• Simrad VHF with AIS
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad rearview camera
• Battery management system
• Air conditioning, fitted with V-bed option
• Extra wardrobe, fitted with Queen bed option
• Range of teak surfaces
• Range of flexiteek surfaces in a variety of colours
• Fitted gas oven
• Fitted microwave
• Electric cooking hob
• Extra refrigerator
• Bow windlass
• Stern windlass
• Sleipner SE60 stern thruster
• Remote control for windlass and bow and/or stern thrusters
• Mobile application for heater
• Trim tabs indicator
• Berth arrangement in deck saloon
• Sunpad on front deck
• Canopy for windscreen
• Canopy for aft deck
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Extra mattress topper for guest cabin
• TV and DVD entertainment packages
• Roof hatch on the port side
• Search light on stainless steel mast with joystick
• Electric toilet
• Bow ladder folding into anchorbox
• Teak Koto floor in cabin
• Folding footrest for driver’s seat
• Mooring package
• Propellor protection
• Shorepower inlet in bow
• Deck wash
• Underwater lighting in white or blue
• Range of transport cradles, covers or shrink wrapping
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: