This 5-meter model is capable of handling engines up to 115hp and is great at riding the waves whilst also delivering the thrills and spills of water sports, keeping up with fish or simply enjoying the excitement of speed over the water. It is one of the safest and most comfortable boats in it’s class with its light-weight, high-performance structure together with a heavy-duty, Deep “V” hand laid hull and an elegance of design that boaters will readily appreciate.
The helming position is well designed and comfortable while the rest of the cockpit will certainly meet your passengers’ needs.
This new, innovative model has the potential to transform your expectations in terms of performance, family enjoyment and safety.
- Deep-V fiberglass hull with transom extensions, bow towing eye and self-bailing cockpit
- Soft curved multi-chamber buoyancy tube with GRP step ends
- Bow anchor compartment with hatch and soft cushion
- Bow step plate with navigation lights, anchor roller and cleat
- Steering console CL-20 with front seat, windshield, side rails, grab handle and glove box
- Mechanical steering system with steering wheel
- Molded in bow locker with large access cover and soft cushion
- Rear locker with access panel, lifters, soft seat and seat back
- Stainless steel rear handrails
- Two rear pull up stainless steel cleats, two towing eyes
- Two front and three rear lifting eyes
- Built in fuel system with 90 liter tank and sender
- Two front stainless steel cup holders
- Maintenance kit, high efficiency foot pump, two paddles and User’s manual
Included Factory Options
- Waterski towing/ navigation arch
- Elite Black Steering Wheel
- Removable sundeck set w/ cushions •
- 3 arch collapsible bimini top No4
- SS bow railing
- Two Swimming platforms with ladder
- SS bow railing
- Electrical Package No E6
- Keel protector Pkg A
- Tube Protector Pkg B
- SILVERTEX Upgarde for Boat and Bow
- Seadeck Antiskid set
- Overpreassure valve Leafield with filter cap ( 2pcs)
- Console CL-22
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.