|Model||Grizzly 1654 T Sportsman|
|Length||17 ft / 5.28 m|
|Location||Christiansburg, Virginia, United States|
|LOA||17 ft 4 in / 5.28 m|
|Beam||6 ft 6 in / 1.98 m|
|Engine Model||40 HP|
|Engine usage (hours)||50|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 9 gal|
Built tough, with an ideal layout for waterfowling, the TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1654 T Sportsman is a duck-hunting machine. It sports a lockable bow deck storage compartment, a port rod/gear box and a lockable and removable starboard gun box. The unitized, all-welded stringer, transom and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And the integrated sponsons at the transom improve shallow-water performance.
The all-aluminum 1648 T Sportsman is finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish, and is also available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns. And like every GRIZZLY, it’s backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Lockable, top-loading bow deck storage compartment
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Port storage box & lockable, removable starboard gun box
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Exclusive Forest Green Sure Tread™ powder-coat (optional Grassland or Woodland camo)
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection
Equiped with a 40HP 4 Stroke Mercury engine with very little hours and a Minn Kota 55lb thrust trolling motor with foot pedal.
55 lb thrust Minn Kota trolling motor