Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||16 ft / 4.8 m|
|Location||Poole, Dorset (Cobbs Quay Marina, Woodlands Avenue)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||15 ft 9 in / 4.8 m|
|Beam||7 ft 1 in / 2.16 m|
|Min. Draft||1 ft / 0.3 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||1600 lb|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 20 gal (UK)|
2020 Scarab 165 G, Rotax 150 Jet Engine. This Pocket Rocket being the smallest Jet Boat on the market with distinct styling and potent power putting this jet boat at the forefront of exhilaration. Ideal for Skiing, Wakeboarding, and Tubing with its Jet engines giving incredible thrust, it is also a very sociable day boat with ample seating and legroom for up to 5 crew. With its shallow draft of 0.30 Meters, she is fantastic for touring those shallow creeks and waterways. Complete with trailer, navigation lights and rear facing seating with a good size bathing platform where you can have a picnic while out on the water with a spot of swimming. Cup holders and storage under bow seats, in helm console and ski storage under the cockpit floor. With the added bonus of the jet engine, you have no fear of hands or ropes getting caught in propellers.
We will deliver the boat to you anywhere on the mainland UK free of charge or to your holiday home abroad (additional charges apply) and give you a full days handover including taking her out on the water and showing you how to operate the boat.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Fast, affordable, and exhilarating. With the Scarab 165 G, you and four passengers will experience endless excitement. Upon a days end, kick back and relax in our comfortable stern facing seats.
Hull and Deck
- Cleats, stainless steel
- Fiberglass stringers
- Gunneling, black plastic
- Meets applicable USCG & Canadian Regs; NMMA Certified using ABYC Stds.
- Navigation lights, L.E.D.
- Rub rail, plastic
- Stern reboarding ladder, stainless steel
- Armrests port & starboard
- Assist handles
- Beverage holders
- Courtesy lights
- Fiberglass liner, skid-resistant, with stainless steel drains
- Scarab premium upholstery, silver accent
- Seating, Aft seating converts to rear facing
- Seating, bow cushions, hinged
- Self bailing cockpit
- Ski locker, in-floor, molded fiberglass finish
- Storage, cargo nets port & starboard
- Emergency engine shut-off
- Instrumentation: fuel level, fuel consumption, tach GPS speed, hour meter, compass, oil, volt, overheat, check engine
- Lighted switches
- Scarab custom gauge cluster
- Steering wheel, directional
- USB charge port
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.