Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Z519 Z Pack Equipped w/ Dual Pro Charger|
|Length||20 ft / 6.02 m|
|Location||Brandon, Mississippi, United States|
|LOA||19 ft 9 in / 6.02 m|
|Beam||8 ft 1 in / 2.46 m|
|Dry Weight||1750 lb|
|Engine Make||Mercury Marine|
|Engine Model||225L ProXS TM 4Stroke|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||39 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
With a legacy steeped in success, the Z519 is ready to take on the toughest tournament trails while keeping your budget afloat. This rig boasts a proven heritage and design and is born of the most experienced and dedicated workforce in the industry. A colossal front casting deck, integrated LED bow navigation lights, two rod boxes, a massive dry storage and a gelcoat-lined, insulated cooler highlight the bow while the cockpit boasts SRS Soft-Ride Seating® with premium marine-grade vinyl upholstery and a full-featured console. The tournament-style livewell is timed, recirculated and aerated while the whole rig is motivated by 225 horses. Top it off with the accessories of your choice and a Ranger Trail® trailer and you’ve already got one foot in the big leagues. From hole shot to check in, the Ranger Z519 is bursting with real-world performance and style.
- Hand-crafted with tournament-proven features
- Bold console design houses up to 12" screens
- Tool holders at bow and center step
- Huge front casting deck
- High-performing, stable and dry hull
- Length:19' 9"
- Hull Length: 19' 9"
- Beam: 97"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 22"
- Fuel capacity: 39 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 26 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1580 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1750 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 4500 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 4"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 4"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Maxxum 80 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Flush-mounted throttle control
- Foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless Steel Prop
- High performance steering wheel
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Integrated engine setback
- Power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Integrated tool holders
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro™ charger, 15x3
- Console panel w/ switches & gauges: speedometer, tach, fuel, trim, water pressure
- Bow panel w/ switches
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Removable LED stern light
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB charging port
- Courtesy light(s) @ console(s)
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Passenger side glove box (dual console only)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted windshield
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid-resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bucket seats w/ center flip seat, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ power pedestal
- Boarding ladder
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- NMMA®/NATM certified
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: