Presented For Sale By:
|Length||19 ft / 5.69 m|
|Location||Brandon, Mississippi, United States|
|LOA||18 ft 8 in / 5.69 m|
|Length on Deck||18 ft 8 in / 5.69 m|
|Beam||8 ft / 2.44 m|
|Dry Weight||1575 lb|
|Engine Make||Mercury Marine|
|Engine Model||150L ProXS 4Stroke|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||33 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The Ranger® Z185 represents the perfect blend of economy and performance. At 18 feet, 8 inches in length, the Z185 boasts an extra wide 96-inch beam for maximum storage, handling, comfort and stability. The time-tested hull is agile, smooth, and solid while the interior strikes a perfect balance of convenience and efficiency. Dual rod boxes with gas-spring assists, triple-lip seals and deep drain channels keep your gear dry and accessible. Up front, a recessed trolling motor pedal, flush-mounted electronics and a Minn Kota® trolling motor let you focus on the fish and the timed, divided and aerated tournament-size livewell is designed to keep your catch spunky all day long. Our exclusive Rite-Track Keel® delivers maximum confidence at any speed while hydraulic steering delivers solid all-around handling. Compact in size and big on performance, the Ranger Z185 boasts big-league construction with a legendary pedigree.
- Huge advantages in a small size
- Power of Choice‚™ with three outboard brands available
- Ultra-stable platform
- Rite-Track Keel® delivers maximum control
- Standard trolling motor foot pedal recess
- Length:18' 8"
- Hull Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 20"
- Fuel capacity: 33 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 23 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1265 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1575 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 7' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 0"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 20' 10"
- Width On Trailer: 101"
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Edge 70 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Flush-mounted throttle control
- Foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless Steel Prop
- High performance steering wheel
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Integrated engine setback
- Power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Integrated tool holders
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro™ charger, 6x3
- Console panel w/ switches & gauges: speedometer, tach, fuel, trim, water pressure
- Bow panel w/ switches
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Removable LED stern light
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- 12V DC power receptacle
- Courtesy light(s) @ console(s)
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Tinted windshield
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid-resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- (2) SRS bucket seats, (1) bike seat with Pro Pole, (1) SRS fold-down with power pedestal
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless Steel Fenders
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- NMMA®/NATM certified
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: