|Length||18 ft / 5.54 m|
|LOA||18 ft 2 in / 5.54 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Dry Weight||1950 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||40 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
The Ranger® VX1788WT is the answer for the family who wants it all: fishing chops with all-day comfort, enviable features and maximum value. Every inch of the VX1788WT is designed for convenience and utility, with ingenuity built in from the rear jump seats with concealed storage to the in-floor cooler and oversized storages and baitwell in the front deck. This rig is brimming with angling prowess thanks to standard Lowrance® electronics and Minn Kota® trolling motor with storage up front to stow the pedal when not in use. Smooth hydraulic steering delivers commanding control over the foam-filled and all-welded hull while a deck extension offers a large, solid platform up front. Storage options are everywhere you look, proving the VX1788WT is Built For Big Water, Big Fish And Big Families.
- Designed for strength, stability and versatility
- Fiberglass consoles for functional strength and good looks
- Front deck extension for maximum capability
- Dual livewells, integrated tool, cup and tackle holders
- Non-skid flooring in cockpit, optional on decks
- Length:18' 2"
- Hull Length: 18' 2"
- Beam: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 175 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 27"
- Hull Thickness: 0.125"
- Chine Width: 88"
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 20 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 7 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1650 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1950 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Single Axle Trailer GVWR: 4200 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 10"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 9"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell/ baitwell on front deck
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- (2) matching fishing seats
- Driver and passenger air ride seats w/ seat slides
- High gloss paint w/ custom chrome Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Skid-resistant marine grade vinyl cockpit flooring
- Fiberglass in-floor cooler
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 70PD 60" BT trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 5 Combo
- On-board charger, 6 x 3
- 12V power and USB outlet
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Aluminum Transom
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Stainless steel grab handle @ console
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 5052 H34 marine grade aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- All-welded construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM4200
- 15" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle