|Length||16 ft / 4.88 m|
|LOA||16 ft / 4.88 m|
|Beam||6 ft 3 in / 1.91 m|
|Dry Weight||975 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||6 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
For fisheries with a multitude of species, you need maximum versatility and the all-new VS1660T delivers economical performance with ample amenities. Despite its 16' size, the VS1660T offers an abundance of space, strength and capability. A wide-open cockpit with movable seating gives space for tending trolling lines while the front deck is ideal for casting. It features a large storage with two accesses and a centered seat base. The timed and aerated livewell is at the rear of the deck adjacent trolling motor battery storage. Twin lockable 8' 6" rod boxes flank the cockpit, which is highlighted by a fiberglass gauge pod that houses a tach, twin USB ports and a 12V outlet, rocker switching and keyed ignition. Atop the pod sits the electronics of your choice, up to 7". Foot-activated trim switches are mounted in the cockpit just below the gauge pod. Behind the driver's seat is a folding casting deck that hides one or two 6-gallon fuel tanks and the cranking battery. A standard Ranger Trail® trailer is highlighted by new wheels and diamond plate panels. Every aspect of the new VS1660T combines to make One Thriller of a Tiller.
- Fiberglass gauge pod houses switching, ignition, electronics, tach
- 40HP rating
- Premium movable seating
- Twin 8' 6" lockable rod stows
- Upright, level flotation
- Standard Ranger Trail® trailer
- Length:16' 0"
- Hull Length: 16' 0"
- Beam: 75"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 20"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Chine Width: 60"
- Fuel capacity: 6 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 20 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 975 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2995 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 21' 2"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 19' 1"
- Width On Trailer: 86"
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 55PD 54" US2 trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 depthfinder @ console
- 12V Power Outlet
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell/ baitwell on front deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder
- Aluminum Transom
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 5052 H34 marine grade aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- All-welded construction
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- (3) matching fishing seats
- Battery compartment w/ storage for (2) 6 gal. tanks and cranking battery
- High gloss paint w/ custom chrome Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Skid-resistant marine grade vinyl cockpit flooring
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2995
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle