Presented For Sale By:
|Length||18 ft / 5.39 m|
|Location||Fulton, Mississippi, United States|
|Beam||7 ft 8 in / 2.34 m|
|Dry Weight||1075 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||21 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Dual Pro® on-board charger 6 x 3, Battery holder only for TM batteries, Standard paint w/ no carpet, Rawhide interior, Extra front deck rod strap, Aluminum prop, Boarding ladder, Front trailer step, Aluminum spare, Factory Graph & Trolling Motor Deleted.
We’ve crafted the RT178C to deliver big capability and performance for those who chase all things finned. Three-across front seating offers room for spider-rigging or shooting docks while an 8-foot, 6-inch rod box safely holds your longer sticks and the wider design of the bow means you won't be stepping on your rods all day. An in-deck bow tackle storage box keeps gear close at hand and a divided, timed and aerated livewell is just underfoot. The rear deck features two more tackle storages and another livewell along with plenty of room to fish. Underneath the bench seating is even more storage while the cantilevered fiberglass console offers a surprising amount of legroom. Rounding out this capable package is a custom-built Ranger Trail® trailer that’s made specifically for this hull with premium wheels and a dose of Road Armor Equipped® coating for years of protection and peace of mind. Everywhere you look, the RT178C boasts Unmatched Value And Versatility.
- Abundant storage for gear and tackle
- Three-across bow seating
- 8'6" rod locker
- Custom marine-grade upholstery
- Dual aerated livewells
- Length:17' 8"
- Hull Length: 17' 8"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 21"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 64"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1075 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2720 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 3"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 5"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- (3) seat bases across front deck
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Removable Cooler
- Rod Bungee Straps
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Edge 45 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 at console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 1
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No-feedback steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2720
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.