Presented For Sale By:
|Length||24 ft / 7.37 m|
|Location||Fulton, Mississippi, United States|
|Length on Deck||22 ft 1 in / 6.73 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Dry Weight||3104 lb|
|Engine Model||150 PXS4|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||52 gal|
The biggest Fish & Cruise crossover boasts elegance and an attitude that’s not afraid to get fishy. Ample power and fishing options complement a large, spacious layout to deliver comfort and convenience to everyone on board. Soft and durable seating define both the lounges and fishing seats, while the fiberglass console houses electronics, gauges, a molded-in footrest and storage beneath. Our PowerPod™ gets you moving in a hurry while a trio of powder coated logs and AquaArmor™ undercladding deliver smooth, solid performance. Newly redesigned fencing offers peace of mind and security while a color-matched Bimini top casts a cool shade when things heat up. Regardless of what you set out to do, the 223FC catches a limit of fun every time.
- Aft fishing station with tool and rod holders and battery storage
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5 fish finder with GPS
- Easy-to-deploy, color-keyed 9’ Bimini Top with adjustable hold-down arm, L.E.D. lights, storage pockets and matching protective boot
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder with grab rail
- Length: 24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1537 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 2300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average dry weight: 3104 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5100 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 5"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 6"
- Storage length: 32' 6"
- NMMA® certified
- ABYC® approved
- 26" (66.04 cm) diameter, .100 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator pump
- LED navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- 2 aft fold-down, swiveling fishing chairs
- Aft fishing station w/ livewell, tool & gear storage
- Aft 15 gal. (56.78 L) timed aerated livewell
- 7' 6" (2.29 m) starboard lockable rod box w/ organizer
- Pre-wired for easy installation of optional trolling motor and trolling motor front gate
- Aft bench-style lounge w/ roto-molded livewell & storage
- Extra deep rain channels on all molded couch bases for drier storage
- Easy-to-deploy color-coordinated 11' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, LED lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Midship L-lounge w/ roto-molded, drained storage
- Plush starboard bow lounge and two port side reclining chairs w/ self-leveling arms
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- .040"-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ two tall handrails
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- 4 Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Front porch area
- Aft boarding platform
- Mount for optional ski pylon
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Recessed storage area
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Tilt steering wheel
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Fire extinguisher
- Kicker® stereo w/ Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Molded shroud w/ soft-touch finish
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- 3 powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs w/ lifting strakes
- Hydraulic steering
- AquaArmor™ aluminum deck undercladding
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Performance-enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.