|Length||25 ft / 7.67 m|
|LOA||27 ft 5 in / 8.36 m|
|Length on Deck||25 ft 2 in / 7.67 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Dry Weight||3392 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||52 gal|
A flagship pontoon should leave nothing wanted, and everything given — in spades. The all-new Ranger® Luxury Series 2500LS offers an unprecedented experience with effortless performance and commanding style. Every feature is created to redefine how rich and rewarding a day on the lake can be. From overstuffed pillow-top seating and ultra-premium upholstery to the mood-setting color-changing speaker housings and drink holders, the 2500LS presents refinement like none other. A touchscreen multifunction display at the helm lets you control every aspect of your boat's functionality while a reverse-activated rear-facing camera shows you what's behind. Extensive storage is found under every seat and seatback with Ranger's DoubleUP™ lounges while a pair of lockable boxes provide peace of mind. The trio of powdercoated pontoon logs work in tandem with the PowerPod™ motor extension to deliver an exhilarating escape on demand. Rattle-free, high-gloss fences with stainless steel accents display regal styling that's worthy of the Ranger name. Experience Supreme Luxury and Masterful Design in the Ranger 2500LS.
- 3 twenty-four foot powder and clear-coated pontoon logs with 2 lifting strakes apiece
- Port adjustable, reclining chair with self-leveling arms
- Kicker stereo with Bluetooth® input and four speakers
- Port and starboard aft lounges with rotomolded, drained storage
- Length: 27' 5"
- Deck length: 25' 2"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 25' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 14 persons
- Max. person weight: 1950 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 3000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 30"
- Average dry weight: 3392 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5892 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 35' 5"
- Storage length: 35' 5"
- NMMA® certified
- Stainless steel gate latches
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- 12V outlets
- Easy-to-access, automotive-style fuse panel
- Aft underwater lighting
- LED navigation & docking lights/shroud w/ LED accents
- LED storage lighting throughout
- RGB LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Interstate® cranking battery (1) & house battery w/ mounting tray (1)
- Conveniently located USB outlets (5)
- Onboard battery charger, 2-bank
- Automatic bilge pump 500 GPH (1,893 LPH)
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- 4 fold-down mooring cleats
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Premium fence railing, deck support brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ detachable bow extension
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66.04 cm) diameter high-performance multi-chambered pontoon logs w/ lifting strakes
- Independent chambers for strength and durability
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fore and aft stainless steel gates
- Aft stainless steel railing and stainless decorative fence inserts
- Three-dimensional Lighted Ranger® logo fence graphic
- One-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum deck support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Aluminum fence rails 1.25" (3.18 cm) for distinctive look, strength & durability
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/ oversized rubber and chrome inserts & corner castings
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- Back-lit switch panels
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Medallion Viper II touchscreen dash controls lighting, stereo, displays engine parameters and aft-facing camera
- Floating wrapped brow w/ automotive-style stitching at console
- Integrated storage
- Small item storage areas
- Non-skid decking and accents
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash remote & 6 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Phone holder
- In-console storage space w/ door
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Luxurious cool-touch, padded woven flooring
- Full-width aft swim deck w/removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/ LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Lighted RGB drink holders
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foam for all-day comfort
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Pillow-top construction for lounges / couches using multi-density foam for maximum comfort
- Wrap-around port bow lounge w/ DoubleUP™ Storage ,deep cushions, pillow-top backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- Wrap-around starboard bow lounge w/ DoubleUP™ Storage, deep cushions, pillow-top backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/ mat
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling co-captain's chair w/ self-leveling arms, ventilated storage pouch on back
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel captain's chair w/ self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- 2 movable drink holders / armrests
- Removable table w/ molded-in drink holders and tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Stainless steel boarding ladder (large 4-step) & tall grab rails
- Raw water wash down
- DoubleUP™ Storage system w/ hold-open hatch springs
- Port side drink holder
- Flip/flop aft lounge that faces fore or aft w/ changing room
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Three log construction – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/ built-in EPA-compliant fuel system