Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||39 ft / 11.99 m|
|Location||Port Solent, Hampshire (Port Solent, Portsmouth)|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||39 ft 4 in / 11.99 m|
|Beam||12 ft 4 in / 3.75 m|
|Max Draft||2 ft 11 in / 0.9 m|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||700 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||400 litres|
|Holding Tanks||80 litres|
New Greenline 39 available to order and with a changeable specification. This example boat has been very highly specified with an upgraded Yanmar 8LV-370 Diesel engine, Raymarine navigation equipment, Fusion Audio package, Bow and Stern Thrusters, Bennett Trim Tabs, Diesel heating and Teak Cockpit. Please call Lucy Tyler on 07848 974 062 or email email@example.com for more information on pricing, delivery times etc.
Manufacturer Provided Description
THE ALL-NEW GREENLINE 39 IS DESIGNED TO PROVIDE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE THAT IS RARELY FOUND ON SMALL YACHTS
Greenline 39 all about sophistication in design, technology, production and environment. Thanks to dedicated engineers and designers, as well as experienced craftsmen skilled at latest technologies in boat building Greenline 39 has become one of the most popular boats in a short time.
Greenline 39 design profited from feedback of hundreds of users from all over the world. We improved every single point, from boarding the boat to hydrodynamics, from seaworthiness with low consumption to more speed and stability.
Following Greenline DNA and philosophy, the New Greenline 39 is paying respect to the environment, to other boaters and to ourselves. And it pays back with immeasurable satisfaction. With its open comfortable space and easy water access the new Greenline 39 is equally well suited for day trips as well as long cruises.
Greenline High Standards already included (approx value 35.000€):
- 4x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 1.2 kW, 12 V. Solar battery charge management system.
- 600 Ah service battery
- Automatic inverter 12 V / 230V / 3000W (permanent 220V on board system)
- Hull + cabin colour Pure White (RAL 9010)
- Furniture in Golden Teak veneer, Dark laminate saloon floor, Kerrock counter top, Kerrock sink
- Induction cooker.
- 224L full size fridge and freezer compartment.
- Electric oven/microwave 230V in the galley
- Hot Water
- Bow Thruster
- Electric anchor winch
- Two electric opening hatches on the roof
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, 16.000BTU (only 230V AC)
- BSH - COLREG certified - LED navigation lightsl
- Bio-degradable boat wash and garbage bags
- 4ocean bracelets (for every berth on a Greenline, we supply one bracelet from 4ocean saving 1 pound of plastic waste from the sea)
- YANMAR 8LV-370
- Sun cushions on the deck forward and cockpit seat
- Venetian wooden blinds in the saloon + Pleated shades in the cabins
- Navigation pack:
Raymarine AXIOM 12 touchscreen chartplotter with build in GPS, WIFI
Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system. P70R Colour control unit.
DST800 smart transducer. Including GRP navigation console.
- Communication pack:
Raymarine Ray53 + Glomex VHF antenna
- Audio pack 1 (Saloon & Cockpit):
Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
Fusion AUX/USB connector. 4 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit/saloon
- Eco teak decking in cockpit - to the stairs
- Diesel heating system, five outlets (saloon, navigation windows, toilet, guest and owner)
- Electric marine toilet, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
- Sternthruster 4 kW with 2 x 100 Ah/12V battery
- Trim tabs (Bennett 18 x 12)
- 2x Underwater lights
- Horn on Radar Mast
- Manual height adjustable table in saloon incl. cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.