Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||25 ft / 7.62 m|
|Location||Norfolk, Virginia, United States|
|LOA||25 ft / 7.62 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Fuel Tanks||135 gal|
2020 Grady White Freedom 255
New Dual Console w/ Yamaha 300 HP Digital 4-Stroke Outboard - LOADED - Full Sea Glass Green Hull Color - Factory Powdercoated Hardtop - THIS BOAT IS LOADED!
Factory Options Include: Sea Glass Green Hull Color, Power-Assisted Steering, Deluxe Bar w/ Corian Countertop & Sink, Factory Hardtop w/ Painted Frame, New Port-Side Cockpit Step, Bow Fiberglass Table, Single Engine Flush Kit Rigging, Marine Head w/ Macerator & Holding Tank, Port Side Lounge Seat w/ Sliding Backrest, Ivory Aft Tonneau Cover, Ivory Bow Cover, & Yamaha Digital Shift / Throttle Command Link Plus Rigging & Gauge.
This 2020 Model just hit the docks at Norfolk Marine - Norfolk Marine's goal is to sell to those we can service, please contact your local Grady-White dealer.
The 25-foot dual console Freedom 255 is a comfort filled, bred for saltwater family cruiser. There’s great deluxe seating and plenty of conveniently located storage for sport fishing gear, water toys, picnic and camping equipment–anything and everything the fishing family enjoys. A spacious enclosed head area completes the answer to all-day, all-the-family comfort.
Features may include:
- 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 2600 GPH) (9842 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Captain Grady - digital boat systems and operations guide for iPad and iPhone
Cockpit & Deck
- 100% hand laid hull & deck
- Accessory outlet - 12V (2)
- Anchor windlass wiring
- Battery select switch
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Companion grab rail
- Cutting board
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Drink holders - stainless steel (9)
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Fish/ice box - 165-qt. (156.1 l) starboard insulated box w/ob drain
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest - helm
- Forward bolsters
- Fuel capacity - 135-gallon (511 l) tank
- Hardtop w/painted aluminum frame, storage net, LED spreader lights, tri-colored (red, blue, white) recessed lights (4), side mounted rod holders (4), radar flat & outrigger plates
- Head - lockable console w/dome light, bulk storage, mirror w/shelf, portable head & composite cherry and holly sole
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.