- Comfortable layout with opposed seating for for up to six facilitates conversation among passengers. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers secure.
- Innovative M-Hull design puts Element E16 on plane righ out of the hole and maintains level flotation at rest and through turns.
- Intuitive helm with clear, multifunction gauge; reliable Mercury outboard power; 360-degree unobstructed views; and familiar automotive-style handling make Element E16 easy to operate for beginner boaters.
- Optional sport configuration includes customer sport arch, cooler and bow filler cushion.
Standard Features - Cockpit
- 5 Beverage Holders
- Aft Sun Pad with Underseat Storage
- Opposing Port Side Seating
- Simple Yet Comfortable Cockpit and Bow Seats
Standard Features - Helm
- Clutter Free Helm Station with 7" Dual Purpose Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim and Tilt Switch in Handle
Factory Fitted Extras
- Black Hull Sides
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Snap on Cover
- Hydraulic Steering
- Desert Sand Interior Upgrade
- Stereo AM/FM - MP3 Ready
- Sport Arch & Wakeboard Rack
- Cockpit Table
- Commissioning Kit - Ropes, anchor kit
- Euro Spec Roller Trailer R2/1300EL inc. Flushing Kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.