Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Alaskan XL 20' Windshield|
|Length||20 ft / 6.1 m|
|Location||Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States|
|LOA||20 ft / 6.1 m|
|Beam||8 ft 2 in / 2.49 m|
|Fuel Tanks||52 gal|
2019 Wooldridge Boats Alaskan XL 20' Windshield
AK XL: “Load ’em Up & Go!”
The Wooldridge AK XL is a dream come true for the boaters looking for the ultimate in handling, load hauling and fuel efficiency in an outboard jet boat. Wooldridge Boats created the Alaskan XL for those who wanted a bigger outboard jet boat patterned after the light and agile Alaskan and AK II. It is that, with a wider and longer planing surface, higher sides and larger windshield. This biggest brother in the Alaskan line is built to handle the most extreme river fun.
Wooldridge builds the AK XL in lengths of 17’ 10”, 20' 10" and 23' 10" as a windshield and open model with console or tiller steer. The XL has a 76" bottom, 80" wide floor, 29” sides with a 98 1/2" beam. As with nearly all Wooldridge boats it is available with our large two-piece walk through windshield for optimum visibility and access. There’s a three-piece aft helm windshield model with step-through door available in 20' and 23' lengths.
Tailor made for the full range of outboard jet motors, the AK XL features the exclusive Wooldridge jet tunnel, formed rib hull and extensive internal structure. The exclusive Wooldridge jet tunnel is a key to superior shallow water performance. The tunnel acts as a skeg, enhancing traction in turns and the ability of this jet boat to maneuver through obstacle laden shallows. The tunnel also helps flow clean water to the jet, directing “clean” water in for maximum driving force. The Wooldridge tunnel moves the jet foot up out of harm’s way or less exposure to shallow water rocks.
Of course another key to the Alaskan XL's incredible load hauling ability is the Wooldridge design. The 1/4" bottom gauge down the center 13" of the hull demonstrates Wooldridge’s commitment to strength. Wooldridge engineers strength without unnecessary weight utilizing a tough and proven structure system that allows for optimum fuel efficiency.
The formed rib hull makes the AK XL one of the most aggressive cornering and handling boats in the entire Wooldridge line. The 76" bottom also ensures level and stable free drifting from starboard to port, bow to stern. It's a handsome boat as well with large side vinyl standard. Check out the rugged broad square bow, standup gunnels and flat walk-around with non-skid. There’s also the assurance of the Wooldridge lifetime limited hull warranty to the original buyer.
Features may include:
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Exclusive Wooldridge jet Tunnel
- Formed rib bottom, with 4 corrugations, 2 on each side of keel
- Extended bottom trim plate
- Center of hull reinforced to 1/4" thick by 13" wide through planing surface
- Built-in, under-floor aluminum fuel tank, baffled
- Secondary fuel feed off tank for kicker fuel
- Meets U.S.C.G. floatation standards on boats under 20'
- Meets U.S.C.G. standards on boats 20' and over
- 1/2" 50 year pressure treated plywood floors covered w/ marine boat decking
- Full-length Welded side trays w/ marine carpet on 20' & 23' models
- Stand-up gunnels with toe kick
- Dual rod storage racks
- Full width self-bailing transom shelf
- UV treated vinyl exterior side color & pin stripe package
- Welded bow and stern eyes
- Welded Sport rails
- Walk-around gunnels w/ non-skid
- Storage under front step deck
- Diamond plate bow cap
- Gas/Water separator
- Six panel power source, w/ sealed switches and fuses
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.