2019 Key West Boats 281CC
The 281 Billistic is the most popular of the Billistic line with enough fuel capacity to make it a serious offshore fishing machine, but still easy enough to trailer while being a family friendly recreational platform. Like all Billistics, the 281 is built with a no compromise approach featuring the best of everything from hull construction to wiring, with special attention to access for service to keep it all running and dependable. Billistic Boats will not be available at all Key West Boat outlets.
Features may include:
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Gas shock assisted lids throughout.
- Fresh water tank 18 gallon with pump.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- SS through hull fittings with grounding straps and zinc.
- All storage boxes drain overboard.
- 3 Step folding ladder stores flush in the stern.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- Bow seating with cushions and folding back rests.
- Stainless steel rub rail insert enhances appearance and durability.
- Fwd console seat features folding armrests and insulated cooler beneath with overboard drain.
- Bow compartments are insulated for cooler space or dry storage.
- Edson SS steering wheel with knob.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Hardtop with LED lighting, spreader lights, outrigger ready and speakers. Powder coated frame.
- Porcelain electric toilet with holding tank.
- Head mounted pump box with easy service access to pumps.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cockpit bolsters throughout.
- Flush folding rear bench seat.
- Bilge access door for easy service.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- All storage lids feature gas shock assists.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Yamaha supplied with Command Link Plus gauge
- Sea Star power assist steering with tilt helm.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.