|Length||11 ft / 3.45 m|
|LOA||11 ft 4 in / 3.45 m|
|Beam||5 ft 6 in / 1.68 m|
|Min. Draft||0 ft 7 in / 0.18 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||12°|
|Dry Weight||460 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2 ft 7 in / 0.79 m|
|Fuel Tanks||3.3 gal|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
Nimble and lightweight, the 110 Sport® is a skiff that capably handles a variety of uses, including as a fishing boat, utility boat or yacht tender. Stylish, high-end touches round out a premium runabout experience in a very manageable size for your every adventure, inspiring confidence with every touch and turn.
- Stainless-steel side rails for added safety and security.
- Fiberglass console with no-feedback steering affords pilot comfort and easy control. (Sport)
- Removeable fuel tank and a 25-hp Mercury® engine power family fun and make refueling easy.
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain offers multipurpose storage.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- Bow cleat
- Bow lifting eye
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Red graphics
- Side rails
- Stern eyes / lifting eyes with cleats (2)
- Swim ladder
- Drink holders (2)
- Fiberglass console
- Mercury® control
- Safety switch
- Steering wheel
- Fiberglass bench seats (2)
- 25 ELPT FourStroke Mercury engine
- Aluminum propeller
- Battery box
- Navigation lights
- No-feedback steering
Please note: For exact details on model availability and standard package equipment please contact your local, authorized dealer. The boat model information, specifications and images listed may not accurately reflect the most current design.