Presented For Sale By:
|Length||31 ft / 9.45 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||31 ft 9 in / 9.68 m|
|Beam||9 ft 8 in / 2.94 m|
|Min. Draft||3 ft 3 in / 0.99 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Model||D6-400 EVC DP|
|Designer||Hans J Johnsen|
|Builder||Windy Boats AS|
The Windy 31 Zonda sets a true benchmark in sports boat design and ability on the water. COVO II benefits from one owner since new and a comprehensive specification, which includes the popular Volvo D6-400 engine, electric windlass, bow thruster, teak decking and more. She also offers the balance of her extended Volvo Penta warranty, which expires in January 2024.
Extras above Standard Configuration
- White hull.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform.
- Antifouling on the hull and outdrive.
- Holding tank with electric pump and 3/way valve.
- Vinyl cockpit upholstery.
- Nextel anti-glare dashboard.
- Shore power with battery charger.
- Fusion 755 with Bluetooth and DAB.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Rudder indicator.
- Bow thruster.
- Windscreen de-mister system.
- Raymarine 90 Modular VHF / DSC Radio.
- Raymarine Axiom 12 PRO-RVX Multifunction display.
- Helly Hansen Lightweight canopy.
- Tonneau cover.
- Bimini top.
- Set of Windy crockery (6x places).
- Balance of extended Volvo Penta warranty.
Standard Configuration – Windy 31 Zonda (Volvo D6-400 EVC DP) diesel engine.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel. This genuine deep-v hull design offers a soft, dry and confidence inspiring ride even in more challenging conditions, which makes the whole boating experience more enjoyable. Like other new generation Windy models, the 31 is built using vacuum-resin infusion which makes her lighter, stronger, faster and more economical than many of her competitors.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in–house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- Volvo Penta – Volvo D6-400 Diesel engine.
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Power trim assistance (automatic outdrive trim).
- Engine hours – Approx 60 hrs (as of 07.06.21).
- Engine service: September 2021.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
- Balance of Volvo Penta extended warranty.
Performance and Economy:
RPM, Knots, L/Nm, L/h, Noise/DBA.
1000, 7.1, 0.44, 3.1, 64.
1500, 10.0, 1.32, 13.2, 73.
2000, 19.2, 0.90, 17.3, 78.
2500, 28.0, 1.12, 31.4, 77.
2800, 32.6, 1.24, 40.3, 79.
3000, 34.8, 1.33, 46.2, 79.
3200, 37.2, 1.43, 53.4, 78.
3400, 40.2, 1.50, 60.3, 79.
3630, 43.0, 1.85, 79.6, 84.
* These figures were supplied by Volvo and are intended as a guide only.
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 517 litres.
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx120 litres.
- Holding tank.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12V & 240V electrical systems.
- 1 x engine start battery.
- 1 x domestic / service battery.
- Switch panel and circuit breakers.
Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation lights.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Windscreen wipers.
- Pressurised fresh water system.
- Shower drain pump.
- Manual & electric bilge pumps.
Arrangement from Forward
The Windy 31 Zonda offers a forward cabin with a comfortable fixed double berth, luxurious finish, plenty of storage and separate shower / heads compartment.
- Luxury fittings in Walnut-satin finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite material.
- Diesel fired ceramic cooker.
- Stainless steel sink & tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Overhead LED lights.
- Deck hatch.
- Large double berth.
- Fixed port-lights.
- Oak finish floor.
Shower and Heads:
- Heads with electric pump.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Large L-shaped sofa.
- Sofa convertible into a large aft sunbed.
- Stowage for cockpit table.
- Electrical/hydraulic opening of engine hatch.
- Refrigerator box.
- Helmsman’s and double co-pilot’s seats.
- Steering wheel upgrade to Sport version.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Nextel anti-glare surface on dashboard.
- Stainless steel handrails on windscreen.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Stowage for fenders.
- Full canopy
- Canopy bars in stainless steel.
- Windscreen with stainless steel top.
- Hatch in windscreen for easy access to foredeck.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats x 6.
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole and socket.
- Bathing ladder/man overboard rescue ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: