2018 Key West 210 Bay Reef powered by a Yamaha F200XB w/Command Link Gauges, 12" Simrad GPS/FF Combo, VHF Radio, Bluetooth Stereo, Bob's Jack Plate, 10' Blade Power Pole, 24v Minnkota Ulterra Trolling Motor, Custom Bimini Top, Full Sea Deck Package, Casting Seat w/Two Mounting Locations, Swim Platform, Trim Tabs, Interior LED Lights, Underwater LED Lighting, Premium Independent Flip-Up Bolster w/Footrest/Storage & LED Lights, Stainless Steel Rub Rail w/Integrated LED Navigation Lights, Bow Cushion, Head Compartment, Fresh Water Wash Down System, High Pressure Raw Water Wash Down, Extended Warranty on Motor Until 7/26/2023, 2019 Continental Aluminum Trailer w/Aluminum Wheels, Brakes on Both Axles, Torsion Suspension, Spare Tire Included!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 210 BR represents a bold approach in hull design. We've kept the time proven great ride of the 19 degree dead rise hull, but we've added a lifting pad to the bottom and an integrated jack plate to the transom. Now you can have it all with improved performance, fuel economy, and a great ride, and as a bonus it even sports a bit less draft. The improved hull isn't all you get. The interior has been tweaked and squeezed to get everything a serious fisherman could ask for such as space for 10 7-foot plus rods in the lockable rod boxes, dual live wells, spacious front and rear deck, under gunwale molded in rod racks, and believe it or not, a potty room under the console. Yes, this is a family friendly bay boat as well with features such as fold away jump seats in the rear deck, and generous cup holders throughout.
- Live/Release wells front and rear decks.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Folding jump seats in the transom store flush and out of the way.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Cup holder on console.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.