Presented For Sale By:
|Length||31 ft / 9.45 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||31 ft 9 in / 9.68 m|
|Beam||9 ft 8 in / 2.94 m|
|Min. Draft||3 ft 3 in / 0.99 m|
|Designer||Hans J Johnsen|
|Builder||Windy Boats AS|
WINDY TIM is an exceptional example of Windy 31 Zonda offered for sale with Berthon Spain in Mallorca. The vendor has been particularly fastidious with her up-keep and has the boat stored ashore each winter under cover. This 31 Zonda is powered with the popular D6-400 diesel engine, which offers impressive economy, range and performance and is sold with the balance of her extended engine warranty. Her notable specification includes a metallic hull wrap, teak, hot water system, chart plotter, VHF, bow thruster and more.
Extras above Standard Configuration
Windy 31 Zonda (Volvo D6-400 EVC DP):
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on the bathing platform.
- Hull stripe in vinyl wrap.
- Sun pad on the foredeck.
- Hot water system.
- Holding tank with 3/way selector valve.
- Silvertex upholstery.
- Fusion 750 with iPod docking and Bluetooth.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Rudder indicator.
- Bow thruster.
- Raymarine 50 VHF/DSC Radio.
- Raymarine ES127 Chart plotter with sounder.
- Engine interface for chart plotter.
- Tonneau cover.
- Bimini top.
- Balance of extended Volvo Penta warranty - 29.07.2021.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel. This genuine deep-v hull design offers a soft, dry and confidence inspiring ride even in more challenging conditions, which makes the whole boating experience more enjoyable. Like other new generation Windy models the 31 is also built using vacuum-resin infusion which makes her lighter, stronger, faster and more economical than many of her competitors.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in–house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
Balance of extended Volvo warranty until: 29.07.2021.
- Volvo Penta – Volvo D6-400 diesel.
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Power trim assistance (automatic outdrive trim).
- Engine hours – 258hrs (as of 06.11.20)
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
Performance and Economy
RPM, Knots, L/Nm, L/h, Noise/DBA.
1000, 7.1, 0.44, 3.1, 64.
1500, 10.0, 1.32, 13.2, 73.
2000, 19.2, 0.90, 17.3, 78.
2500, 28.0, 1.12, 31.4, 77.
2800, 32.6, 1.24, 40.3, 79.
3000, 34.8, 1.33, 46.2, 79.
3200, 37.2, 1.43, 53.4, 78.
3400, 40.2, 1.50, 60.3, 79.
3630, 43.0, 1.85, 79.6, 84.
* These figures were supplied by Volvo and are intended as a guide only.
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 517 litres.
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx100 litres.
- Holding tank.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12V & 240V electrical systems.
- 1 x AGM engine start battery.
- 1 x AGM domestic / service battery.
- Switch panel and circuit breakers.
Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation lights.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Windscreen wipers.
- Pressurised fresh water system.
- Shower drain pump.
- Manual & electric bilge pumps.
Arrangement from Forward
The Windy 31 Zonda offers a forward cabin with a comfortable fixed double berth, luxurious finish, plenty of storage and separate shower / heads compartment.
- Luxury fittings in Walnut-satin finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite material.
- Diesel fired ceramic cooker.
- Stainless steel sink & tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Overhead LED lights.
- Deck hatch.
- Large double berth.
- Fixed port-lights.
- Oak floor.
Shower and Heads:
- Heads with electric pump.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Esthec grating on heads floor.
- Large L-shaped sofa.
- Sofa convertible into a large sunbed.
- Stowage for cockpit table.
- Electrical/hydraulic opening of engine hatch.
- Refrigerator box.
- Helmsman’s and co-pilot’s seats.
- Steering wheel upgrade to Sport version.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Nextel anti-glare surface on dashboard.
- Stainless steel handrails on windscreen.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Stowage for fenders.
- Full canopy in cotton fabric.
- Windscreen with stainless steel top.
- Hatch in windscreen for easy access to foredeck.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats x 6.
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole and socket.
- Bathing ladder/man overboard rescue ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: