Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||29 ft / 8.84 m|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|LOA||29 ft 1 in / 8.86 m|
|Beam||8 ft 9 in / 2.66 m|
|Designer||Hans J Johnsen|
|Builder||Windy Boats AS|
One-owner 2016 Windy 29 Coho on the effortless single D6-400 diesel. Striking red silvertex upholstery that you have to view to really appreciate. Highly specified with: Grey vinyl wrap stripe on hull, grey Nextel dash, thruster, windlass, HEATING, holding tank, charcoal tonneau & camper canopy, teak cockpit and swim platform, ES127 chart plotter, Fusion 750 sound system. Very popular model, perfect for UK waters, will not be on the market long!
Windys are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel.
The hull is resin-infused, making the 29 lighter, faster and stronger. She is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass fibre matting and Divinycell core. This allows a reduction in the boats weight of up to 20% whilst offering noticeably improved stability.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost-effective and quality oriented processes in-house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
Extras above Standard Specification
- Bow thruster.
- Grey hull stripe in vinyl wrap.
- Diesel cabin heating (outlet to cockpit).
- Holding tank & 3-way diverter valve
- Teak laid decking in cockpit.
- Teak laid decking on bathing platform.
- Raymarine ES127 colour plotter (sounder and EU chart).
- Raymarine 50 VHF / DSC radio.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Trim tabs & indicators.
- Volvo Power trim assistance.
- Helly Hansen tonneau cover.
- Cadet Grey Helly Hansen camper canopy.
- Red Silvertex cockpit upholstery.
- Dark Anthracite Nextel anti-glare dashboard.
- Madelana steering wheel.
- Shore power with battery charger.
- Shore power cable.
- Fusion 755 stereo system with I-pod docking, Bluetooth and 4 Fusion speakers.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Volvo Penta – 1 x D6-400 EVC DP.
- c. 270 hours run (September 2018).
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
- Engine & drive service March 2018.
Performance and Economy*:
REVS, KTS, L/NM, L/H, DBA.
1000, 7.6, 0.55,4.2, 63.
1500, 10.1, 1.35, 13.6, 72.
2000, 18.2, 1.13, 20.6, 75.
2500, 25.2, 1.48, 34.4, 80.
2800, 29.0, 1.56, 42.2, 81.
3200, 34.5, 1.36, 47, 81.
3600, 39.6, 1.82, 72.2, 84.
3800, 41.1, 1.95, 80.4, 86.
4000, 43.7, 1.92, 84, 87.
*Note – These figures are taken from Volvo tests and are intended as a guide only
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 375 litres (81 gallons).
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx 90 litres (20 gallons).
- Holding tank
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12v Electrical system.
- Engine batteries (1).
- Service battery (1).
- Windscreen wipers.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- Switch panel & circuit breakers.
- 1000W Anchor winch, 7.5kg stainless steel anchor and 8mm s/s chain.
- Pressurised domestic water system.
- Shower on transom.
- Sink in main cabin with tap.
Arrangement from Forward
- Luxury fittings in high gloss wood finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite.
- Wallas diesel fired ceramic hob.
- Sink with tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Roof hatch.
- Opening port-lights.
- Large double berth with storage underneath.
Heads / Shower Compartment:
- Manual Jabsco heads.
- Opening port-light.
- Sink with tap.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Down-lights with chrome surrounds.
- Large L-shape sofa.
- Sofa converting into a large sunbathing platform.
- Electronic opening engine hatch.
- Pilot & co-pilot seats.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- New electric canopy system.
- Gloria 2KG fire extinguisher under co-pilot seat.
- Automatic Sea Fire extinguisher in engine bay.
- Stainless steel bow roller.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats (6).
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole & socket.
- Bathing ladder on bathing platform.
- Cold shower on bathing platform.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.