Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Grizzly 1648 MVX Jon|
|Length||16 ft / 4.9 m|
|Location||Budrio, BO 40054, Italy|
|LOA||16 ft 1 in / 4.9 m|
|Beam||6 ft / 1.83 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||7°|
|Dry Weight||587 lb|
The all-welded TRACKER GRIZZLY 1648 MVX Jon is a tough and highly versatile aluminum jon boat ready to be outfitted for fishing, hunting, or general purpose boating. The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smoother, drier ride. A big front deck, wide beam, 2 seat pedestal bases, and a roomy interior make this boat as comfortable as it is rugged. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
• An all-purpose, all-welded 16' jon ready to fish, hunt or work
• Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
• Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability
• 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for better handling & a smoother, drier ride
• Backed by the TRACKER Promise—Best Factory Warranty in Aluminum Boats
• Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for a unitized hull
• Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
• 2 built-in seat pedestal bases for a variety of seating options
• Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
• Optional Grassland or Woodland camouflage patterns
- Length:16' 1"
- Beam: 72'
- Bottom width: 48'
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Max. person weight: 555 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1055 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 16'
- Transom height: 21'
- Deadrise: 7 Degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 587 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1209 Lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 7° deadrise for improved performance & smoother, drier ride
- Bow & stern eyes
- Cleats for better utility
Construction & Exterior
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- Deep 7° deadrise hull for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Woodland or Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Fore & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Grab handles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.