Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||25 ft / 7.72 m|
|Location||Peoria, Arizona, United States|
|LOA||25 ft 4 in / 7.72 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Dry Weight||3340 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||65|
|Fuel Tanks||35 gal|
Every moment onboard the REGENCY® 220 DL3 will be one to remember. Whether you’re relaxing in any of the plush lounges throughout and watching your cares and concerns float away with the waves. Maybe you’re grabbing a drink and hors d’oeurves from the refreshment center and entertaining family or friends. Or, you’re just taking a spirited cruise to your favorite restaurant.
Whatever you’re doing, wherever you’re going and whomever you’re with, every inch of the 25' 4" REGENCY DL3 invites you to sit back, relax and enjoy the moment to the max.
- Industry-leading 10+Life™ Warranty
- NEW 3 powder-coated performance pontoon logs w/lifting strakes & wave deflectors
- NEW fencing design w/built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/NEW QuickLift™ deployment system, LED lights & storage pockets
- NEW lighted in-floor storage w/automatic bilge pump
- Deluxe helm station w/illuminated switches & gauges, tilt hydraulic steering & captain’s chair
- Plush lounge seating throughout w/lockable storage below & padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room, bench & storage below
- In-console AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/dash remote
- Refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 13.5-gal. (51.10 L) freshwater tank
- Full-width swim platform w/padded non-skid surface & fold-down reboarding ladder
- Length:25' 4"
- Deck length: 23' 3"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 35 Gallons
- Pontoon log length: 23' 1"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26'
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1380 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2200 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 29.5'
- Approx. weight: 3340 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 5660 Lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty: 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NMMA certification
- NEW exclusive QuickLift™ 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Pull-down loops on Bimini top straps help keep fabric taut for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Navigation & docking lights
- Drink holders
- Self-closing magnetic-latch bow & aft gates
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foams for all-day comfort
- 4 folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® Elite-5 color depth finder/chartplotter w/GPS
- Deluxe sport steering wheel w/burlwood accents
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- Back-lit switch panels
- Sleek, heavy-duty fiberglass console on elevated platform
- Designated mobile phone holder
- Removable molded windscreen
- Multifunction gauges w/tachometer, water pressure, trim, voltmeter, speedometer & fuel
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash-mounted remote & 4 strategically located speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Below-console cooler storage space w/door (cooler not included)
Construction & Exterior
- Three powder coated 26" (66 cm) diameter high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Powder coated Bimini top hardware, deck brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Distinctive 3-dimensional REGENCY side graphics
- All upholstery foam wrapped w/moisture-barrier to prevent moisture intrusion
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- 1-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum floor support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Stylized, powder coated 1.25" (3.2 cm) aluminum fence rails for a distinctive look, strength & durability
- Elevated fence panels for drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/oversized insert & corner castings
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Black or Pearl White Metallic fence color
- LED courtesy lighting throughout
- Electric on-demand water pump for freshwater sink
- Interstate® cranking battery w/hold-down
- Easy-to-access automotive-style fuse panel
- Wraparound port bow lounge w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lockable underseat storage, lockable arm storage & floor-level drink holder
- Wraparound starboard bow lounge integrated into console w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lumbar support, headrest, lockable underseat storage & floor-level drink holder
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- Aft L-lounge w/extra-deep cushions, pillowtop backs, lockable underseat storage & lockable lounge-arm storage
- Aft padded sundeck w/pop-up changing room, changing bench & storage
- 80" (2.03 m) long, 23" (58.4 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment
- Full-width aft swim platform w/Seagrass non-skid vinyl surface
- 28-oz. sculptured marine-grade carpet
- Pillowtop-style high-grade vinyl upholstery for even more luxury & comfort
- Starboard aft fully molded fiberglass refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer, 13.5-gal. (51.1 L) on-demand fresh water tank, food-prep area, drink holders & courtesy light
- Removable table w/soft-touch non-slip surface, molded-in drink holders & tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Large 4-step powder coated boarding ladder w/tall grab rails
- Three pontoon logs for extra lift, buoyancy, speed & handling
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: