Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||26 ft / 7.92 m|
|Location||Point Pleasant, New Jersey, United States|
|LOA||25 ft 6 in / 7.77 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Max Draft||2 ft 3 in / 0.69 m|
|Dry Weight||4464 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||15|
|Fuel Tanks||40 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY REMAINING!
Manufacturer Provided Description
We took the comfort and room of a pontoon boat and gave it a more evolved look. Then replaced the pontoons with our patent-pending M-Hull running surface. The result: Bayliner's evolutionary Element XR7. It combines comfort, space, style and performance like never before.
• Spacious deck layout with plush, premium-upholstered lounges forward and aft, companion and captain's helm seat. Deep freeboard and high gunnels keep passengers and gear secure with outstanding capacity for up to 16 passengers.
• Patent pending M-hull™ design dramatically improves stability while on plane and maintains tracking throughout turns. Ideal for rough or calm water in salt or fresh water environments. An ideal, trailerable, all-water boat.
• Reliable Mercury® outboard power. Standard power is a 150 FourStroke outboard with 200 HP Verado® optional offering. Easy operation for seasoned and beginner boaters alike.
• Enclosed head compartment forward of helm station and ample, in-floor storage standard. Sturdy forward and aft folding beach/boarding ladders and port side boarding gate.
- Bimini Top w/Boot
- Cupholders (10)
- Forward Facing Bow Couches
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Glove Box-Stbd
- Helm Bucket Seat-Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage (2)
- Lockable Helm Console Storage
- Portside Companion Seat
- Portside Entertainment Center
- Portside Entry Gate
- Step-Through Cockpit Entry from Transom
- Waterproof 120-watt AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Instrumentation: Fuel, Hour Meter, Speedometer, Tachometer, Trim Gauge, Volt
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Storage Compartment
- Tilt Steering
Hull & Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Locker
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Cooler (25 Qt)
- Desert Sand Interior
- Hull Gel-Black
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
- Transom Platforms w/Ladder
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Walkaround Aft Transom Platform
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Model: Element XR7
Engines: Sinle Mercury Verado 4 Stroke 200HP O/B Gas
Hours: 15+/-Length: 26’ Beam: 8’6” Stock #: PA720
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN SALE
Carpet Protectors, Manual Flush Head, Depthfinder, VHF Radio, 1 Battery
* 3 YEAR MANUFACTUER WARRANY REMAINING! *
LISTING BROKER: Robert Fitzpatrick 732-948-6734
LOCATION: OFFSITE - NJ
Particulars are believed correct, but are not guaranteed. Clarks Landing is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this listing.
*ALL ELECTRONICS are not guaranteed operational with sale of boat. Not Inclusive of Personal Property.
847 Arnold Avenue • Point Pleasant, NJ 08742 • (732) 899-5559 • Fax (732) 899-5572
Website: www.clarkslandingnj.com • Email: email@example.com