Is your dream to retire, buy a boat and cruise the Islands? It's time for your dream to come to life. The French thought of everything when designing the Fountaine Pajot 47 Cumberland. This vessel was designed as an owner/operator friendly cruiser with three cabin suites, each with private heads and showers. The custom crew's cabin is accessible from inside of the boat or you could use this space for storage during your island excursions. Fountaine Pajot built the 47 to full USA power and specifications, directly from factory. The Chef's galley is fully equipped to handle light lunches or a feast for entertaining. Enjoy cruising with A/C, generator, chartplotter, radar and AIS. The extra large full-length fly bridge with bimini top provides ample seating for everyone to enjoy the sweeping views. When it's time to lower the anchor and jump in the water to explore, you will enjoy the compressed air dive system with 300 feet of diving range. Bring the kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and fishing poles to have some fun. Powered with twin 300 HP Volvo D4 diesels, she is a fuel efficient, fast, long range cruiser. A unique combination of elegant design and seaworthy construction makes the Cumberland a great choice for entertaining and island hopping. Dream big and enjoy life - the Turks & Caicos, BVI's, St. John, Bahamas, Florida Keys and every island in between are calling for you to come explore.
2014 Fountaine Pajot 47 Cumberland LC
- Twin Volvo D-4 300hp Diesel Inboards.
- Engine Hours (750 hrs).
- Freshwater Cooled Engines.
- Onan 10kw Generator - (900 hrs).
- Volvo Engine Display System.
- E.T.S. (Electronic Throttle & Shift Controls).
- Scuba Divers Air Compressor w/ 300ft hose, Brownie's.
- Garmin 7612 Chartplotter 12" Display.
- Garmin 48 Mile HD Radar.
- Garmin Autopilot.
- Garmin 3D Fish & Depth Sounder.
- Garmin AIS.
- Garmin Nav Network.
- VHF Radio.
- Fusion Stereo w/ Speakers, Upper Helm.
- Cabin & Solon Air Conditioning w/ Individual Controls.
- (3) Cabins w/ Private Head/Shower.
- Master Suite Queen Island Style Bed.
- Crew/Captain Quarter w/ Maintenance Storage Room.
- Galley, Stainless-Steel Drawer Freezer.
- Galley, Double Stainless-Steel Drawer Refrigerator's.
- Galley, 4 Burner Cooktop Stove (Propane).
- Galley, Hood Ventilation.
- Galley, Microwave (Removable).
- Galley, Double Stainless-Steel Sink.
- Galley, Garbage Chute w/ Cover (Countertop).
- Hot & Cold Freshwater System.
- Aft Deck Table w/ Folding Chairs & Bench (Seats 6).
- Cockpit Wet Bar w/ Sink & Freshwater.
- Cockpit Ice-Maker (Currently Inoperable).
- Bridge Wet Bar w/ Sink & Freshwater.
- Bridge Ice Box (Built-In Cooler).
- Aft Bench Seating Canvas Covers.
- Bridge Canvas Storage Cover.
- Windshield Cover, Black Mesh.
- Fishing Rod Holders (6).
- Stand Up Paddle Board Holders [SUP] (6).
- Windlass Anchoring System w/ Remote & Chain Counter.
- Aft Anchor Roller for Stern Anchor.
- Storage Locker, Starboard Bow.
- Bow Seating Area w/ Cushion.
- Bimini Top w/ Permanent Stainless-Steel Structure.
- Twin Swim Platforms w/ Integrated Swim Ladder.
Schedule your appointment today!
"Sea Ray Jay" at
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.