Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Swift Trawler 34|
|Length||34 ft / 10.36 m|
|Location||Jupiter, Florida, United States|
|LOA||34 ft / 10.36 m|
|Beam||13 ft 1 in / 3.99 m|
|Max Draft||3 ft 5 in / 1.04 m|
|Engine Model||S/N -73503440|
|Drive Type||Shaft Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||230|
JULIE B... AMAZING VALUE !
Economical Cummins 425hp Diesel Engine (230 Hrs)
Bow & Stern Thrusters
Generator (210 Hrs.)
Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat
Electronics: Raymarine Chartplotter/Radar/Autopilot, VHF Radio w/Speaker & More
Mast & Boom for Launching & Retrieving Dinghy
Extremely Spacious for a 34 Footer. Two Staterooms, Convertible Settee, Full Galley, Large Head, Lower Helm, Cockpit, Flybridge w/Upper Helm & Entertainment Area, Large Foredeck w/Lounging Space. Bimini Top, Fresh Gel Coat, Fresh Batteries !!!
Julie B is a very nice example of the popular Swift Trawler 34 from Beneteau! This boat is ideal for those who want to travel in any weather conditions. Unmistakable for the vertical bow and high bulwarks and a deck that is easy to negotiate, this boat was designed to take on even rough seas in safety.
In addition to her sound seakeeping abilities when crossing open waters and offshore, Julie B offers easy maneuverability and a shallow draft which is great for navigating places like the ICW. This boat would be a perfect for cruising the Bahamas or doing the Great Loop. Her Cummins 425hp diesel is capable of economical cruising at slow speeds for you to enjoy the scenery or cruising at faster speeds for longer crossings and to get past weather.
Overall, the Swift Trawler 34 provides plenty of living space, designed for comfort for life at sea and at anchor. Her size and clever features make this boat very easy to handle, solo or as a couple. As a bonus, her size also makes finding slippage easier and less expensive than for larger boats and she can anchor in smaller coves and shallower gunkholes, allowing you to explore more out-of-the-way places.
The Powerboat Guide nicely sums up the advantages of this boat:
"Introduced in 2011, the French-made Beneteau 34 Swift Trawler is a single-diesel sedan designed for the cruising couple. She?s easy to handle, economical to operate and roomy enough for extended coastal cruising. The Swift Trawler rides on a semi-displacement hull with hard chines and a long shallow keel. The Swift's cozy interior has the U-shaped galley all the way forward on the port side, directly across from the helm station (the refrigerator is under the double helm seat). The salon settee folds out into a double berth and large windows provide panoramic views of the water. Below is a master cabin with queen berth forward and a guest cabin to port with twin berths. The head is to starboard. With her high bulwarks, sliding door at the helm, and asymmetrical side decks (the starboard side deck is wider), getting around is easy on the Swift Trawler. (The port deck is higher, which allows a storage compartment beneath it inside the salon. Note the hull side entry door to port. Topside, the helm is to starboard with lounge seating opposite. A single 425hp Cummins diesel will cruise economically at 10/12 knots (20+ wide open)."
Julie B is ready to cruise and waiting for her next owners to step aboard and begin the journey of their dreams. Call the Listing Broker today for an appointment to see her!
Entering from the full-size, sliding glass door in the cockpit, the main salon is open and the sight lines unobscured with large windows all around. To starboard, there is a settee that easily converts into a double berth. Across to port is a table that expands into a comfortable dining/game area with storage. The compact, U-shaped galley is conveniently located to port and just forward of the table, which allows the chef to easily interact with guests in the salon. The interior helm station is located to starboard, directly across from the galley. It offers excellent visibility fore and aft with comfortable seating for extended cruising.
Continuing forward and down three steps, there is a guest cabin to port with upper and lower bunks, plenty of storage and standing head room. The head is located directly across from the guest quarters and just aft of the master stateroom. This position makes it easy to access from both cabins as well as the main living area. The private master stateroom is all the way forward. It offers a large queen berth with great storage both to port and starboard as well as under the berth.
- Interior Helm has Console with Wheel, Compass, Operating Controls
- Double Width Helm Seat Bench
- Convertible Settee in Salon
- Expandable Dining Table
- Queen Berth in Master Stateroom
- (2) Bunk Berths in Guest Cabin
- Head Compartment w/Shower
- 6.6 Gal Hot Water Tank on Heat Exchanger
- Double S/S Sink in Galley w/Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- 2-Burner Gas Stove and Oven
- 12V 3.7 Cu.Ft. Refrigerator
- Amble Counter Space & Storage
- Upgraded teak
- Full Instrumentation/Controls for Main Engine
- Bow & Stern Thruster Controls
- Trim Tab Control
- Raymarine Multi-Funciton Display
- Raymarine Autopilot Control
- Raymarine Hybrid
- VHF w/Speaker
- Fusion Stereo Controls
- Spotlight Control
- Engine Controls
- VHF Radio w/Speaker
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot Control
- AIS System
- Generator in Sound Shield (149.6 Hrs)
- Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat
- 12 Volt / 110 Volt Panel
- Battery Charger
- Electric Windlass
There is a large transom platform with a swim ladder at the stern. You can enter the cockpit deck via a hinged transom door. The cockpit has a large storage lazarette with access to the generator and plenty of storage space for seagoing equipment. From the cockpit, you can enter the interior through full-size sliding glass doors. The flybridge and upper aft deck can also be accessed from the cockpit via a sturdy stainless steel and teak ladder with side handrails and a gentle angle of ascent. Walking forward from the aft cockpit, this trawler?s innovative design features a deep, secure, walk-around side deck to the helm door on the starboard side combined with a raised, wide and ultra-safe side deck to port that takes you to the foredeck with its large lounging area and anchor with windlass.
- Central Storage Locker w/Generator Access in Cockpit Sole
- Stern Swim Platform with Integrated Swim Ladder
- Hinged Cockpit Gate in Transom
- Access Ladder to Flybridge from Cockpit
- Hull Door on Starboard Side
- Wing Doors to Side Decks from Cockpit
- Cockpit Shower with Hot/Cold Water
- White Alum Mast for Lights, Accessories
The flybridge is surprisingly spacious and extremely comfortable. It is accessed via a sturdy ladder from the aft cockpit. The helm area is forward and to starboard with a 6-seater table and L-shaped bench seating directly to port. This space is covered by a bimini. Aft of the helm station is a large, uncovered deck that can be utilized as extra entertainment area or space to house a dinghy. There is also a mast and boom for launching and retrieving a dinghy. Two harken self-tailing winches, sheet stoppers and hardware make launching the dinghy much easier!
- Self-Bailing Flybridge
- Stainless Steel Access Ladder to Flybridge with Solid Wood Steps and Stainless Steel Handrails
- Polyester Trap Door with Gas Piston
- Grey tinted Windscreen in PMMA
- Stainless Steel Pulpit Surrounding Aft of Flybridge
- Mounted on Mast: Radar Antenna, TV Antenna, Spotlight and Wind
- Helm Console with Control Panel including: Engine Controls, VHF Radio w/Speaker, Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chartplotter/Radar and Raymarine Autopilot Control
- Fuel Gauge Indicator
- Tiller Angle Indicator
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Steering Compass
- Hydraulic Steering
- Fog Horn
- Socket 12V
- (1) Adjustable Pilot Seat
- Flybridge Salon to Port Consisting of L-shaped Bench Seat with Fitted Storage Space and Removable Plain Solid Wood Table
- PVC Upholstery
The Swift Trawler rides on a semi-displacement hull with hard chines and a long shallow keel. The hull is designed to work in harmony with its engine delivering maximum performance whether cruising at 9 knots or 15 knots. The same hull design that delivers speed also delivers outstanding stability and maneuverability.
- Composition: Sandwich (Polyester resin - Fiberglass / Balsa core)
- Upgraded Perl gray hull
- Structural Hull Counter Moulding in Monolithic Laminate (Polyester Resin - Fiberglass)
- Profile: Semi-Floating Hull
- Stainless Steel Guard Sheer Rail on Hull
Engine and Mechanical
Powered by a single Cummins 425 HP diesel engine, this trawler will cruise effortlessly at 10-12 knots with a top speed of 20+ knots. At optimum cruising speed, the Swift 34 burns less than one gallon per nautical mile. This amazing fuel efficiency is made possible by her brilliantly engineered hull design, which provides maximum stability and an impressively comfortable dry ride, even in rough conditions. The hull is immensely stable, both when moored and underway. Maneuverability is maximized by the bow and stern thrusters. Clear access to the engine, plumbing and electrical systems makes for easy maintenance and servicing.
- Single Diesel Cummins® Engine QSB6.7I 425 HP (230 Hrs)
- Fuel Filter with Decanter
- Sea Water Filter
- Engine Room Soundproofed with High Density Foam 4
- Air Intakes for Engine Hold Cooling, on Deck
- Fuel Tank Deck Filler
- Aluminium Fuel Tank (Capacity = 800 L / 211 US Gal) pre-fitted for FPS (Fuel Polishing System) Connection System
- Steering System: Hung rudder, in Stainless Steel
- Hydraulic Steering
- Electric Trim Tabs
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
Specification and Inventory
Live the island life and make the Swift Trawler 34 your home port.
Beneteau's Swift Trawler 34 is a stunning combination of everything that contributes to the joy of cruising with the comfort and
performance of a much larger yacht. Truly the top of its class, the new Beneteau ST34 outshines the competition in every
Burns less than 1 gallon per nautical mile at wide open throttle!
Powered by a single Cummins 425 HP diesel with bow and stern thrusters, she will cruise effortlessly at 16 knots with a top
speed of 22 knots (WOT). At wide open throttle, the ST34 burns less than 1 gallon per nautical mile -- amazing fuel efficiency,
made possible by her brilliantly engineered hull design, which boasts maximum stability and an impressively comfortable ride even in rough conditions.
Style- She has plenty of it, from her elegant European fit and finish to her light and spacious living areas with breathtaking views in every direction.
For a detailed 3rd party look at the ST34, visit boattest.com and see what Captain Steve had to say. (He absolutely admired it!)
A few notable features include:
• Pearl Grey Hull
• Storm and Snow exterior upholstery
• 16 knot cruise / 21 top (WOT)
• Fuel efficiency (Burns LESS THAN 1 gallon per nautical mile at wide open throttle!)
• 2 "Real" Staterooms
• Galley up
• Bow & stern thrusters
• Generator with 210 hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: