Description fournie par le constructeur
Powerful, sleek and contemporary, the Princess V78 is built to excite the emotions and indulge the senses.
Engineered using the latest infusion technology to reduce weight and improve fuel efficiency, she delivers an outstanding performance and is one of the most dynamically capable craft of her class.
Whether relaxing or socialising, the spacious cockpit provides the perfect space for both with generous seating, a highly equipped wetbar and a large sunbed. The tender garage is large enough for a 4m jet-RIB and this together with the hydraulic platform make watersports a real joy. For a quieter escape, the foredeck features a walk-through coachroof providing additional seating for a secluded aperitif.
Sliding glass doors and a powered drop window open up the incredibly light saloon to the cockpit to create one expansive entertaining space which is further enhanced by the contemporary styled furniture and impeccable choice of fine fabrics and finishes. The forward dining area seats eight comfortably and is situated below the wide sliding sunroof, it also shares the exceptional views and sightlines of the helm, so creating a true open boating sensation.
The stylish lower accommodation is finished to the highest of standards and features a highly equipped galley and four beautiful en-suite cabins. The substantial master stateroom sits amidships and enjoys wonderful views from large windows either side. The guest cabins include a spacious double with en-suite bathroom and two further twin cabins to port and starboard. A three cabin layout can be specified replacing the starboard cabin with a lower saloon which furnished with a huge LCD TV makes the perfect hide-out .
- ower-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system
- Bow thruster (240kgf/529lbf )
- 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v shore power with 2 x 80-amp float battery chargers
- 220v/240v diesel generator (22.5kW)
- Full air-conditioning
- Remote control electric anchor winch
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Colour radar with scanner and GPS/chart plotter (twin displays)
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Full height refrigerator with deep freeze
- Cockpit wetbar with sink, top loading coolbox, electric barbecue, waste bin and stowage
- Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
- Saloon LED TV/DVD with surround-sound system
- Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/steps to side decks
- Cockpit sunbed and cushions
- Double opening stainless-steel framed saloon door with drop window
- Hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Electro-hydraulic opening garage with storage for tender or jet ski
- Transom door
- Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Tonneau cover
2 x 1723mhp Speed Range: 35–37 knots
Clause de non-garantie
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable