Presented For Sale By:
|Length||11 ft / 3.22 m|
|Location||Hampton Bays, New York, United States|
|LOA||11 ft / 3.35 m|
|Beam||3 ft 10 in / 1.17 m|
|Dry Weight||712 lb|
|Engine Model||4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||15.9 gal|
|Hull Warranty||1 year|
Performance, affordability, spacious new seating and a larger swim platform can all be found with the VX Cruiser. This highly popular WaveRunner provides ample opportunity for unforgettable moments thanks to features like the comfortable and versatile Cruiser seat, generous storage and a convenient reboarding step.
- The VX Cruiser is powered by a Yamaha MR-1 four-stroke engine. This is a compact, ultra-lightweight, four-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled engine for class-leading performance.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
- Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricating oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life.
- Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
- The VX pump design: One of the most efficient pump configurations ever, increasing stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
- Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you cannot turn around easily.
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
- Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
- Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The Ultra-Lightweight, High Strength Hull and Deck
- The VX Cruiser hull : Designed to be light and strong.
- Progressive, Stepper Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
- Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two-up and three-up riding experience.
- Cruiser Seat: Adds comfort and support for both passenger and driver.
- Extra Large Boarding Platform with Reboarding Step: Provides a stable platform for reboarding.
- Multi-function Electronic Information Center: Provides the operator a quick read on speed, RPM, fuel level, low fuel warning, low oil pressure warning, overheat warning, hour meter, check engine light with self diagnostic function.
- Industry's First Remote Controlled Transmitter: With the touch of a button on Yamaha's innovative remote-controlled transmitter, you can activate and deactivate the VX digital security system and Low RPM Mode from up to 30 feet away.
- Low RPM Mode: The personal watercraft industry's first fuel saving feature, Low RPM can reduce fuel consumption by up to 26 percent based on average annual use.
- Dual Concave Mirrors: Automotive style and convenience.
- 19 Gallons of Total Storage: Includes a large bow storage locker and glove box.
- Glove Box with Self-draining Beverage Holders
- Finger Throttle Lever: Provides added comfort while reducing hand fatigue.
- Yamaha's Trademarked Visibility Spout: A waterspout from the rear of the craft that improves the watercraft's conspicuity.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By: