Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Length||24 ft / 7.32 m|
|Location||Lewisville, Texas, United States|
|LOA||24 ft / 7.32 m|
|Beam||8 ft 6 in / 2.59 m|
|Max Draft||3 ft 4 in / 1.01 m|
|Min. Draft||2 ft / 0.61 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Dry Weight||5593 lb|
|Engine Model||ECT 5.0L MPI BR3|
|Engine usage (hours)||192|
|Fuel Tanks||75 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||20 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The 240 Sundancer is a grand step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glace she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
- Mercruiser 5.0 MPI Bravo 3 - 192 Hours
- Double Bimini with Camper Canvas
- Mooring Cover (Entire bow to stern)
- Snap in Carpet
- Cockpit TV
- Dockside A/C and Heat
- Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Hot Water Heater
- Pump out Potti
- Bottom Paint
- Trim Tabs
- Fresh water boat
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo 1 sterndrive standard engine
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside lounger.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Optional Microwave and Dual Voltage Refrigerator in Galley.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Optional 110v - 30 amp Shore Power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Yanmar diesel engine available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.